knight vs samurai.

original doom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
where the hell did the belief come from that samurai are the quintisential warrior ?

a knight would absolutely murk a samurai. a knight in full plate armour could walk through katana strikes. hell even the katana was folded so many times because the ore in japan was of particually bad quality.

portuguese knights fought japanese samurai a few times and won. samurais were also known to fully adopt plate armour if they could get it from the portuguese.

Watch deadliest warrior bro. Even did Knight vs pirate!! I won't spoil teh outcome tho.

A white belt sherdogger would besmirch both of them at the same time

I thought I saw somewhere samurai have ground game so they would win when fighting guy relying solely on armor.

I could kill both with brass knuckles while wearing only underwear

Watch deadliest warrior bro. Even did Knight vs pirate!! I won't spoil teh outcome tho.
I wish the show was just the nerds talking about the armor and tech the "warrior" had instead of these "experts". And they always got upset when the nerds ran a simulation on who would win. As if they actually had anything invested in the outcome.

And WTF does Dana White know about being a solider on the battle field?

I could kill both with brass knuckles while wearing only underwear
adidas-skateboarding-adi-ease-away-days-2.jpg

A lot of people don't know this, but most knights were homosexual.

Samurai look cooler though. They were the metrosexuals of the middle ages.

The samurai's katana >>>> any euro ghey knight because it's just science

Nicolas Cage was a knight, therefore I will conclude that a knight would be superior in most instances.

season-of-the-witch-2011-medieval-knights-templar-crusade-exorcism-nicolas-cage-23.jpg

Samurai were better swordsmen and were better hand to hand closed quarter combat, old school feudal battlefield Japanese Jujitsu was fucking nasty bro.