knight vs samurai.

Nicolas Cage was a knight, therefore I will conclude that a knight would be superior in most instances.

season-of-the-witch-2011-medieval-knights-templar-crusade-exorcism-nicolas-cage-23.jpg

ninja-simple-256.png

Samurai were better swordsmen and were better hand to hand closed quarter combat, old school feudal battlefield Japanese Jujitsu was fucking nasty bro.

no they werent more skillled. if anything knights were more skilled than a samurai largely because the katana was a secondary weapon.

how were the samurai more skilled. we have manuals from germany showcasing Techniques.

late medieval knights in full plate armour armed with a warhammmer or mace would make short work of any samurai and his katana that is only good for slashing.

Love the whole samurai armor get up withe lacquered wood and cool demon mask, But any well trained knight would smash a samurai real quick.

A Knight didn't equal plate armor. You needed money to buy that shit. There were plenty of poor knights as there were poor samurai. Unless they were the knights of Sherdog, who all had gold plated armor, 6'6, banged 10/10 wenches, and wielded claymores (as big as their dicks), which they didn't even need since they could just fill the battlefield with uppercuts.

Nicolas Cage was a knight, therefore I will conclude that a knight would be superior in most instances.

season-of-the-witch-2011-medieval-knights-templar-crusade-exorcism-nicolas-cage-23.jpg
What movie is this?

What movie is that?

Samurai trained not only throws (in armor) but also subs

Samurai trained not only throws (in armor) but also subs
I thought they'd get judo throw or sacrifice throw and then stab with the sword and move to next opponent.

I wonder if heavy armored knight could even stand back up if taken down considering the armor weight.

A Knight didn't equal plate armor. You needed money to buy that shit. There were plenty of poor knights as there were poor samurai. Unless they were the knights of Sherdog, who all had gold plated armor, 6'6, banged 10/10 wenches, and wielded claymores (as big as their dicks), which they didn't even need since they could just fill the battlefield with uppercuts.

What movie is this?

What movie is that?

of course but even a knight with a breast plate, helmet and hand guards is still better armed than a samurai largely because early era samurai were mainly horse archers.

Samurai were better swordsmen and were better hand to hand closed quarter combat, old school feudal battlefield Japanese Jujitsu was fucking nasty bro.

Weight classes.

I'll take the 5'10 - 6'1, 200lb Germanic knight over the 5'2 - 5'6, 150lb Japanese Samurai every-time.

I thought they'd get judo throw or sacrifice throw and then stab with the sword and move to next opponent.

I wonder if heavy armored knight could even stand back up if taken down considering the armor weight.

knightly armour weighed less than samurai armour. i dont think people inderstand just how agile a full kit knight was.

As mentioned the katana was a samurai's backup weapon. If he lost his horse and his bow/naginata he was probably in a bad way.

I always wondered how mobile a fully plated knight with a huge sword or mace would be... but even a tank is probably mobile enough to fuck up a LAV eventually.

I'd probably pick the Knight due to superior European size and genetics

As mentioned the katana was a samurai's backup weapon. If he lost his horse and his bow/naginata he was probably in a bad way.

I always wondered how mobile a fully plated knight with a huge sword or mace would be... but even a tank is probably mobile enough to fuck up a LAV eventually.

youtube it bro. the knights were verrrry mobile. samurai armour was not light.