Kobe Bryant gets #MeToo’d

Talked to one of the detectives on that case. Said if it was consensual the whole time that chick is a masochist. Black mamba literally destroyed that ass. Like sop up blood with towels destroyed.

He didn't pay her off, he settled the Civil Suit.

Why? My guess is that he didn't want the extensive details of their consensual sex romp rehashed in a very public format. I'm wouldn't be surprised if his wife was pressuring him to... the whole situation had to be extremely embarrassing.

The Criminal Case was trashed because the evidence was fucked from the beginning. Her excuse for the panties having other men's semen? She grabbed a dirty pair before heading to the hospital.... Then she refused to testify. She probably didn't want to jeopardize the civil suit by losing all credibility by getting trashed on the witness stand.

So what was he guilty of? Being an idiot and having extra-martial sex with an extremely young woman. He's definitely paid the price for that one... I guess even now. He didn't even question the decision to remove him. The last thing he probably wants is for the media to dig up all the details of that episode in his life like a giant rototiller.

Which is something women love to do in arguments too. Especially when they're losing...

"Oh yeah, how about that time..... blah, blah, blah"

#neverforgiveneverforget

So this woman got paid big time and Kobe's still getting ruined over it?

Seems fair.

I seem to remember kobe bringing shaq up when the cops were interrogating him. Bitch ass move.

NauticalFavoriteFattaileddunnart-small.gif

Kobe.

@Lord Palis

Can't really feel sorry for men who are ignorant enough to think that you can "pump and dump" women without consequences.

Women generally see sex as a transaction, and when they get nothing in exchange, they tend to become quite bitter.

For celebrities and sports stars such as this, it is best to pay in advance, rather than later.

I suppose there are simply some misunderstandings between the genders that need to be cleared up, before we can normalize the relations between genders.
This is the bi-product of training. We are being trained to behave like this. What we're seeing in the world today is a lesson of how far self-centeredness will take you. Everyone is pushed to believe you can magically create your own universe with your own rules. No rules, standards or limits.

Didn't that woman's case get dismissed in court because the rape test results that were supposed to show only Kobe's DNA ended up having like 10 different guys' semen in it?

Lmao

2 DNA's and dismissed because she wouldn't testify - she had a slew of emotional issues though.

But Kobe apologized saying that while he thought it was consequential he now realized that she didn't and gave the girl a boat load of money.

I was always of the opinion that that girl was weekend pussy. She thought she was gonna be the next Mrs. Kobe Bryant. But when that didn't pan out, the rest is history.

It was proven he was innocent and only guilty of adultery but the radical metooers say guilty no matter what

Can't really feel sorry for men who are ignorant enough to think that you can "pump and dump" women without consequences.

Women generally see sex as a transaction, and when they get nothing in exchange, they tend to become quite bitter.

For celebrities and sports stars such as this, it is best to pay in advance, rather than later.

I suppose there are simply some misunderstandings between the genders that need to be cleared up, before we can normalize the relations between genders.
“Two kinds of sex in this world - the kind you pay for and the kind you don’t.
And let me tell you, son, the kind you pay for is cheaper in the long run.”

Best advice I ever got. Too bad I didn’t listen.

Not the 90s. 2003. And it wasn't where the Lakers were staying. Kobe was in town on his own because he was getting medical work done there.
That's right. Wasn't it some ski resort type deal? Or am I getting that wrong, too?

Talked to one of the detectives on that case. Said if it was consensual the whole time that chick is a masochist. Black mamba literally destroyed that ass. Like sop up blood with towels destroyed.
Kobe fucked her in the ass?

Ronaldo did the same.....If Im ever famous, Im staying away from that shit.

See leftists, this is why you can't call everyone misogynists all the time. Because when actual misogynists speak, like in this thread, no one gives a shit when you call them out in it because you've worn the term out.

Didn't that woman's case get dismissed in court because the rape test results that were supposed to show only Kobe's DNA ended up having like 10 different guys' semen in it?

Lmao

Yeah, she was so distraught by the rape she went out and had sex with two other dudes before being tested for boy juice in her vag.
I remember Kobe testifying that she gave horrible blow jobs and she could not fit his meat stick in her mouth.

Kobe will always be the GROAT.

Yeah, she was so distraught by the rape she went out and had sex with two other dudes before being tested for boy juice in her vag.
I remember Kobe testifying that she gave horrible blow jobs and she could not fit his meat stick in her mouth.
Pretty embarrassing that Kobe had to settle for a chick like that and then do this. He'll never live this down.
vanessasnd-kobe.jpg

Back