Koral's New Lightweight Gi V1

snakepitz - It is about 1 / 1.5 inches longer than koral Classic/MKM but more fitted in the body.

Hey ro1em0de1..

Do you think you could measure the top of collar to bottom of skirt and the sleeves for me on your A2?

That would be awesome if you could : )

np, will do after i get home from work tomorrow..

snakepitz - It is about 1 / 1.5 inches longer than koral Classic/MKM but more fitted in the body.

JJPG,
When you say longer by 1/1.5, do you mean the sleeves, the skirt, or both?

Thanks

Good customer service by the way, especially for a monopoly on a product.

Hi!

Thank's for review - I think that this GI should have patches like MKM, these patches look cool but also are great because your oponent has some hard time grabbing your pants or shoulder while choking. I hope you guys understand what i mean :)

To JJPG:
I own 3 koral MKM Gi's all in A1 - white, red, black and black pant's are much smaller than white and red. Why?

my bad, been busy... its 31 and 3/4 inches from top of the collar to the bottom of the skirt...

my bad, been busy... its 31 and 3/4 inches from top of the collar to the bottom of the skirt...

No problem! Thank you! I hope the neck is feeling better!

Hey last question whats your waist size? I like how the gi meets flap to flap on you.

Thanks again!

JJProgear... I'm 5'7, 155lbs, 32 inch waist ... I also like the jacket to close all the way across my waist. Would an A1 be too tight?

JJProgear... I'm 5'7, 155lbs, 32 inch waist ... I also like the jacket to close all the way across my waist. Would an A1 be too tight?

icon 115 - I think A1 will work good for you.

any update on when the next version will be out (if there will be one) with the additional shoulder patches?

Back