Krazy horse in a gi, high and submitting someone in a BJJ tourney

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
Yea i know how strange the title sounds but its true lol

apparently there exists a weed bjj org that basically promotes getting high before stepping on the mat and grappling in a tourney where the prize for 1st place in each division is a pound of weed
Ebi rules
Eddie Bravo approved
Nick Diaz, Joe Schilling cameo
Royce would be angry and ashamed to see these guys smoking on the mat lol

its a vice documentary no less
look at krazy horse with a big patch on his forehead smilin at the camara ( and ankle locking this other casual bjj practitioner lol)
lol goofy ass mofo
at 2:10

Last edited:
Most likely smoking an energetic weed that won't get you high. If they were smoking a psychedelic high weed they would not be able to compete they would be laid out somewhere waiting for the effects to wear off.

Most likely smoking an energetic weed that won't get you high. If they were smoking a psychedelic high weed they would not be able to compete they would be laid out somewhere waiting for the effects to wear off.

Whether it be competing or breaking the law, no weed can stop Krazy Horse.

Funny stuff. I would be T ferg throwing ankle picks, fucking up every attempt and going for Toby Imada reverse inverted shit blazed as fuck. I might hurt myself more than the opponent could lol

You can say that he smoked the opponent

What am I doin with my life?

1lb of weed?

Looks like we've got a new form of currency to rival Anderson Silva $

I smoked once before wrestling practice in college. It sucked. Couldnt really move well and it seemed like a 2 hour practice took 6 hours. I would hate rolling high.

Energetic weed that won't get you high? Lol, what?

You ever smoke before?

Energetic weed that won't get you high? Lol, what?

You ever smoke before?

Evidently you have never smoked the most potent medical marijuana that will give you a psychedelic high. You probably buy trash weed the shit that has seeds in it. Talk to me when you learn about the different variety of weed that give you different types of highs.

I smoked once before wrestling practice in college. It sucked. Couldnt really move well and it seemed like a 2 hour practice took 6 hours. I would hate rolling high.

Wrestling uses a lot more strength than bjj so that makes sense. I don't want to lift after smoking. I don't smoke anymore but can see it making bjj more fun.

I'm not that shocked, KH has been fighting/training for nearly 20 years. I'm sure compared to the hobbyist/amateur bjj guy, he's very good.

A lot of guys smoked before class back in my old school 2004 rolling days. They were good, too, some of the best in the club.

Evidently you have never smoked the most potent medical marijuana that will give you a psychedelic high. You probably buy trash weed the shit that has seeds in it. Talk to me when you learn about the different variety of weed that give you different types of highs.

Lol... Please point me to psychedelic weed. This is coming from someone who actually grows the shit and has 12 plants ready for harvest soon.

Sounds like someones laces your Mexican ditch weed.

Back