Kremlin wants apology from Fox News over calling Putin a "killer"

Yeah, you're stupid. Nobody said anything about journalists. Don't shift the goalposts now because you got wrecked.

You said: "Name an instance where a western country killed one of their own with no trial"

I gave you a perfect example. Don't cry now because you got caught talking out of your ass.

What is the OP about and what is this thread about?

Russia demanding the US media apologize for for reporting on Putin assisnating a Russian citizen for dissonance.

Keep trying to spin it little guy.

putin killed an ex-kgb agent.

That link is about a 16 year old american citizen, born in america to an american father, son of an AQ propagandist. Obama ordered him droned in Yemen. His father was also droned before hand. Now his 8 year old sister was also killed by the SEALs.

Was he the the target?

And did the media ignore this?

Expect Putin and his friends in the oligarchy to rustle plenty of jimmies henceforth.

Trump fanatics have decided that they have a new masculine idol in a giant sensitive mangina born with a silver spoon up his ass.

Putin is the real mccoy. A murdering, belligerent, gangsta muffugga who's doesn't give a solitary fuck. He's gonna play ya boi like a fiddle.

giphy.gif

Was he the the target?

And did the media ignore this?
Yes.
Not ignore but they didn't care a lot about it.

I'm not against it, he deserved it. But the point is that every country does that and the US is the country that commits the most crimes with Russia/Soviet Union coming in second. Talking after second world war only.

Foster reported on Russian citizen being assassinated on Russian soil after he did the same thing to another in the UK.

Nobody else was targeted just people speaking out against Putin

The US media has reported on every US citizen killed by our government in any fashion as far as I know of.

They have reported on everything done by Kissinger.

But Putin has a point lol.

What is the OP about and what is this thread about?

Russia demanding the US media apologize for for reporting on Putin assisnating a Russian citizen for dissonance.

Keep trying to spin it little guy.

You literally said:

Name an instance where a western country killed one of their own with no trial

So I showed you where Obama murdered a US citizen without trial with a double tap, and you are completely shutting it out. You're either mentally incapable of reason, or you're a liar.

Yes.
Not ignore but they didn't care a lot about it.

I'm not against it, he deserved it. But the point is that every country does that and the US is the country that commits the most crimes with Russia/Soviet Union coming in second. Talking after second world war only.

Does you have anything that disputes this?

Two U.S. officials speaking on condition of anonymity stated that the target of the October 14, 2011 airstrike was Ibrahim al-Banna, an Egyptian believed to be a senior operative in Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.[12] Another U.S. administration official speaking on condition of anonymity described Abdulrahman al-Awlaki as a bystander who was "in the wrong place at the wrong time," stating that "the U.S. government did not know that Mr. Awlaki’s son was there" before the airstrike was ordered.[12]

And do you have anything that supports the US kills their own citizens without trial more than other countries?

You literally said:

Name an instance where a western country killed one of their own with no trial

So I showed you where Obama murdered a US citizen without trial with a double tap, and you are completely shutting it out. You're either mentally incapable of reason, or you're a liar.

So this thread isn't about media reporting and that strike was very similar to an assassination that just happened?

So this thread isn't about media reporting and that strike was very similar to an assassination that just happened?

I don't really care about the thread. I was responding to a literal statement you made.

You keep dodging.

I don't really care about the thread. I was responding to a literal statement you made.

You keep dodging.

So you just clicked on a thread and ignored the OP?

Didn't read any of the posts?

So you just clicked on a thread and ignored the OP?

Didn't read any of the posts?

You think I didn't read the posts? We are having a discussion about one of your posts. What is wrong with you man?

You think I didn't read the posts? We are having a discussion about one of your posts. What is wrong with you man?

I don't know. This thread is about of Fox should apologize for their coverage and if the US media is being hypocritical in their reporting.

All the evidence says they shouldn't apologize and that the media here has always reported on this stuff.

I don't know. This thread is about of Fox should apologize for their coverage and if the US media is being hypocritical in their reporting.

All the evidence says they shouldn't apologize and that the media here has always reported on this stuff.

Wasn't this interview broadcast on the biggest TV even in US history? Might have something to do with it.

And no, Fox shouldn't apologize. Putin is a killer.

The article isn't satire?

I got to "would prefer to get an apology from such a respected TV" and pissed myself laughing.

Killing a deserter=killer

Droning a 16 year old american citizen= Nobel peace prize
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki

You can't be this thick. One is a press member who criticized putin, who was then poised by an incredibly rare radiological substance and killed. Most certainly by russian intelligence.

The second was the sworn leader of Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Pennisula who had years to subject himself to U.S. courts, refused, and was eventually (and legally) droned after spending every waking breath calling for the deaths of Americans.

I honestly wish Reagan was still alive, so he could shame the current gop for being the pussies that they currently are.

They have a point
O'REILLY needs to retire. Old useless fool.

"Honestly speaking, you can go fuck yourself" - Bill O'Reilly probably.

Back