Media KSW new Signings thread

His opponent will probably be boxer Krzysztof Glowacki - former two-time WBO world champion (record 32-4)

5f7e9ab3d0cc649f9f4180e218e9.jpeg

KSW signed bareknuckle boxer Patryk "Gleba" Tolkaczewski

KO'd former Glory champ Saulo Cavalari

His opponent will probably be boxer Krzysztof Glowacki - former two-time WBO world champion (record 32-4)

5f7e9ab3d0cc649f9f4180e218e9.jpeg
Nice!
I like all those boxers and kickboxers signing with KSW. Artur Szpilka vs Mariusz Pudzianowski is going to be super interesting

A lot of czech fighters in KSW right now, seems like they really plan to return to the Czech Republic.
Just a shame that they did not sign Brichta and Macek before the event in Liberec.

Not a new signing but I didn't know where to put this.
Apparently KSW will extent its contract with viaplay, a Swedish broadcaster, that transmits in a couple of European countries. They are also one of the main reasons why KSW started doing monthly events now instead of 4,5 per year.

Still a risky move imo since viaplay's shares just recently lost about 60% of value. In general it also doesn't look like their expansion outside of Scandinavia is going as planned.
https://www.reuters.com/business/me...business-environment-deteriorates-2023-06-05/

Last edited:
Marcin Wojcik and Lukasz Charzewski from FEN also (re-) signed with KSW. Previously they also signed Haratyk.
Seems like they are signing every useful Polish fighter right now. Besides Oleksiejczuk and Formela not many names out there that have UFC/Bellator potential.

Last edited:
Back