Kubrat Pulev is Fighting Tonight

Stop trying to shatter the grand illusion :mad:

They make some chicks look better. I've seen women go from average to attractive with a pair of glasses or sunglasses. I imaging covering and distorting one's face with glasses/shades works for men too...so fair play.
41A0ED2600000578-0-image-a-2_1498114281147.jpg
I know that there are women in both boxing & MMA that are considered to be better looking than Heather Hardy but for some reason, I find her incredibly sexy. If I believed in that whole "hall pass" thing I think she'd be my choice.

She went to his after-party AFTER he kissed her? That settles it then - she's just trying to make a buck. Pure & simple.

"Later that night a friend invited me to an after party. There was an opportunity to interview more fighters and so I decided to go. Mr Pulev did not join until the very end of the night. He acted like nothing happened, but at the end of the party, he asked me to remove the kiss from the interview.

"I did not remove it, but I posted it, because I wanted people to see what he had done to me. I wanted him to be accountable. I did not want him to get away with it. What he did to me was disgusting. I felt humiliated and no woman should be treated this way. Mr Pulev and I were not friends, and were not in a romantic relationship. He had no right to kiss me."

In fairness, why should she not go to an after party with other fighters to help further her career simply because he grabbed and kissed her? If she didnt go then shed have missed an opportunity as well as been groped with permission.

Was her touching of Pulev's abs acceptable? That picture was on her IG, but she decided to remove it. I agree he crossed a line, but she was definitely giving signals.
I guess her hand is on his stomach there but I don't think that's saying to him she wants him to force a kiss on her and grab her ass.

"Later that night a friend invited me to an after party. There was an opportunity to interview more fighters and so I decided to go. Mr Pulev did not join until the very end of the night. He acted like nothing happened, but at the end of the party, he asked me to remove the kiss from the interview.

"I did not remove it, but I posted it, because I wanted people to see what he had done to me. I wanted him to be accountable. I did not want him to get away with it. What he did to me was disgusting. I felt humiliated and no woman should be treated this way. Mr Pulev and I were not friends, and were not in a romantic relationship. He had no right to kiss me."

In fairness, why should she not go to an after party with other fighters to help further her career simply because he grabbed and kissed her? If she didnt go then shed have missed an opportunity as well as been groped with permission.

She's making out it was some horrifying, dehumanising experience. He crossed a line by kissing her, but she needs to cut the bullshit. She was flirting with him and saw no problem with touching his abs. If he had touched her abs, that would have been inappropriate, wouldn't it?

I guess her hand is on his stomach there but I don't think that's saying to him she wants him to force a kiss on her and grab her ass.

It's her sending signs out that she's attracted to him. I'm not denying he crossed a line, but women need to not do stuff like that. When a woman touches my abs and flirts with me like she was flirting with him, I'd certainly feel like kissing her (if she's attractive), but I'd hold back. Some men don't. Personally I think it's a big deal over nothing and she's really not completely innocent in the whole thing. And I know she's fucking bullshitting by making out she was so horrified by what happened. She's looking for a cheque.

She's making out it was some horrifying, dehumanising experience. He crossed a line by kissing her, but she needs to cut the bullshit. She was flirting with him and saw no problem with touching his abs. If he had touched her abs, that would have been inappropriate, wouldn't it?

lol dude are you comparing posing innocently for a photo to grabbing her ass cheeks with both hands and force kissing her?

If you have a gf/wife...how would you not see the difference between some guy grabbing her fucking ass cheeks and kissing her vs posing for a photo?

lol dude are you comparing posing innocently for a photo to grabbing her ass cheeks with both hands and force kissing her?

Don't add words like "innocently". She is clearly touching his abs. Why is that acceptable?

And there's no evidence he touched her ass, so it's a moot point.

If you have a gf/wife...how would you not see the difference between some guy grabbing her fucking ass cheeks and kissing her vs posing for a photo?

If my gf/wife posed for a photo like the way she did (touching his abs) and flirted in interviews she was supposed to be conducting in a professional manner, I would be angry with her.

Don't add words like "innocently". She is clearly touching his abs. Why is that acceptable?

If my gf/wife posed for a photo like the way she did (touching his abs) and flirted in interviews she was supposed to be conducting in a professional manner, I would be angry with her.

Exactly. She basically raped him.

I know that there are women in both boxing & MMA that are considered to be better looking than Heather Hardy but for some reason, I find her incredibly sexy. If I believed in that whole "hall pass" thing I think she'd be my choice.

We are of like minds on this some women are attractive, some are cute, some are pretty and some like Hardy just exude ridiculous amounts of sex pheromones...I can't explain it any other way.

We are of like minds on this some women are attractive, some are cute, some are pretty and some like Hardy just exude ridiculous amounts of sex pheromones...I can't explain it any other way.
Spot on, my friend.

Why do people think those gigantic black framed glasses look good?

Hipster culture that moved into the mainstream and is now a fashion and like vast majority of fashion, it's about following rather than looking good. I'm sure the prescription is very low or non existant.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/47744247

Well, she's gone for it, got a top women's rights lawyer and got him suspended from fighting in California.

Is she really offended or riding publicity? Bit of both I think. She's seen a chance to get attention and her name out there and Pulev can't complain too much, though he won't get it. Just look at the pics earlier in this thread with his wife to see his mentality.

When all is said and done, it will be good for both their careers.

Her nickname is SuShe and she looks Chinese..?

I think she is Japanese. Had never heard of her until this thread, but her instagram hgas her dubbed the Queen of Naked Sushi?

I think this is allowed in the rules @PUO3 please remove if not.

Shit is gross, and so is she without those glasses. She has had more work done than those boxers that are like 20-100. Looks like a mix between Caitlin Jenner and Wanderli after his weird smile plastic surgery.

Her nickname is SuShe and she looks Chinese..?

It's not her real name. She uses that for her naked sushi gig.

On her Instagram page she has the Japanese and Philipino flags. She may be a mix, but definitely Filipina since her surname is Spanish.

Her claim he grabbed her is evidence, so it’s not moot. It may be disputed, but perhaps there are other witnesses.

Stop trying to shatter the grand illusion :mad:

They make some chicks look better. I've seen women go from average to attractive with a pair of glasses or sunglasses. I imaging covering and distorting one's face with glasses/shades works for men too...so fair play.
41A0ED2600000578-0-image-a-2_1498114281147.jpg
Looks like she strapped a car windshield to either side of her head. They look horrible and they look horrible on everyone.

Looks like she strapped a car windshield to either side of her head. They look horrible and they look horrible on everyone.

I think it's all a matter of taste, Seano. I think a lot of women look really hot in them, including my fiance. But they have to have the right sort of face for them. If they don't they look a bit silly.
What sort of glasses do you like on women?

I think it's all a matter of taste, Seano. I think a lot of women look really hot in them, including my fiance. But they have to have the right sort of face for them. If they don't they look a bit silly.
Basically the only ones that I think look BAD are those 60's highschool yearbook picture glasses. Glasses used to be designed to be less noticeable. Now its like, look at my gigantic clown glasses. Anything designed to bring attention to the glasses, I guess.

As a newer poster here you'll come to find that Seano hates pretty much everything.

Back