Kubrat Pulev is Fighting Tonight

Absolutely. I never claimed what I said was evidence. I will await the full footage of what happened from that after party. The woman is a whore though, there can be no doubt about that.

Evidence is something which can be provided to prove something. A simple statement is not evidence.

That’s the thing absolut is trying to say, apparently in CA a statement/opinion is valued as evidence, which fucking sucks. Growing up I was always aware children and women were prioritized in court. But with the years it’s become more popular for women to lie, fuck it up for those who really were abused and all while molesters are getting shitty sentences for crimes against children who to me should be the most important of all things. It’s fucking sad. Some chick ruined my cousin like that.

Women like Sushe are a lifestyle where my mothers from, they get their own name, urban artist make songs about them, scoring women like her without investing and just women in general and raving about is just life. So what Pulev did was still really fucking stupid, Maybe the States is the only place dudes think it’s nothing to randomly kiss a chick. I remember guys in that show Street Outlaws in OK, guys getting in arguments going “that’s not what your wife said!” Then laughing it off. Fuck that shit where my parents come from you joke on another dudes wife or do something like Pulev did thats a fist fight and beers involved then god forbid potentially a gun fight. Im aware of Sushe’s nature I been dodging hoes like this all my life but im sure many of us posters have daughters and your baby comes home telling you some fool touched her inappropriately your going to make this guy eat his whole fucking dental job.

There's apparently more footage of her being a whore. Word is, she even had her tits out during the after party.

Well I really hope the whole footage comes to light, uncensored as well you know just for investigation.....

A simple claim is not evidence you moron.

Anyway, it's all irrelevant. The woman has been exposed as a complete & utter fake.

I have a feeling this isn't the end of it. "Just because a woman grinds her pussy on your crotch doesn't give you the right to touch her!" You watch.

Did Ms. Ravalo contact Gloria Allred or was it the other way around?

I could be wrong, but my gut tells me that she is only pushing forward with a law suit because she was pressured into it by a high powered (and celebrity) attorney.

If true, she has been put in two inappropriate situations within days apart: being assaulted by Pulev and strong-armed by Allred.

Did Ms. Ravalo contact Gloria Allred or was it the other way around?

I could be wrong, but my gut tells me that she is only pushing forward with a law suit because she was pressured into it by a high powered (and celebrity) attorney.

If true, she has been put in two inappropriate situations within days apart: being assaulted by Pulev and strong-armed by Allred.

Gloria never met a mic she didn’t prattle into

"I did not remove it, but I posted it, because I wanted people to see what he had done to me. I wanted him to be accountable. I did not want him to get away with it. What he did to me was disgusting. I felt humiliated and no woman should be treated this way. Mr Pulev and I were not friends, and were not in a romantic relationship. He had no right to kiss me..

What a load of horse crap. I'd like to punch her in the face.

Pulev is the man

Stupid skank fishing for attention and money

Does she have any boxing credentials whatsoever?

She should lose her credentials if she has any for acting like a pharmaceutical sales rep but Pulev still doesn't get a pass because he fucked up by kissing her. Now a hug or arm around shoulder deal is going to be hard to prove as harassment since she was making that kind of contact with him all night apparently but he jumped the gun with kissing unless there is footage of her kissing on him somewhere.

Dude she was lapdacing on could have gone for the kiss tho...tough break for the Bulgarian.

Well this is a fake video claiming to leak Sushe giving Pulev a lap dance but obviously it isn’t Pulev and Pulev is the guy in the middle. So that goes to show the kind of chick she is. She’s like the squad hoe from what i’ve seen, so there’s a reason for Pulev to think she’s easy cake and has the green light to do what he wants with her. But it’s still stupid, I wouldn’t kiss a random chick like that, and if shaking my head in her fake boobies is my concern. I’d keep that shit off camera.

The thing I find hilarious about this video is that Pulev doesn't even want any of her at this point lmao he's just sat there playing PlayStation while she's acting like a whore on his cutman. <Lmaoo>

The thing I find hilarious about this video is that Pulev doesn't even want any of her at this point lmao he's just sat there playing PlayStation while she's acting like a whore on his cutman. <Lmaoo>

Man im sure downgrading from fighters to cutmen that’s the moment she realizes she’s not hot enough to be a high class hoe <45>.

And to behave as she did just to go Drama scene afterwards thats’s some bullshit. I read Pulev stated he has even more footage he’s willing to release if he needs to.

Maybe it’ll work out for the best Sushe def wanted that Bulgarian sausage and months with no ass for Pulev, things got bad but could of been worst, I mean fucking triplets worst hahaha....

Man im sure downgrading from fighters to cutmen that’s the moment she realizes she’s not hot enough to be a high class hoe <45>.

And to behave as she did just to go Drama scene afterwards thats’s some bullshit. I read Pulev stated he has even more footage he’s willing to release if he needs to.

Maybe it’ll work out for the best Sushe def wanted that Bulgarian sausage and months with no ass for Pulev, things got bad but could of been worst, I mean fucking triplets worst hahaha....

Fucking whore should b banned fom ever being a "reporter". Back to the strip clubs it is.

She is a woman of many talents apparently...like serving sushi on nekid womens.
Picture34-2-619x600.jpg

http://voyagela.com/interview/meet-jennifer-ravalo-su-art-catering-cover-la-oc-san-diego-vegas/

Last edited:
She is a woman of many talents apparently...like serving sushi on nekid womens.
Picture34-2-619x600.jpg

http://voyagela.com/interview/meet-jennifer-ravalo-su-art-catering-cover-la-oc-san-diego-vegas/

Off her as well. Even on her Instagram bio, which are very limited number of characters, she makes it clear she is the Queen on Naked sushi.

Bitch's job is to let people eat sushi off her 100% manufactured body, is giving lap dances, being a slut.. and a kiss traumatized her? Get the fuck out. You know she has had a train or 2 ran on her

Back