Kunlun 56: 64-man Tournament World Max Final, January 1st

No I'm not. I am aware of who he was beating prior to Kiria.
It's not like the 70 kg division in muay thai is more competitive though. Guys like Victor Nagbe, Khayal Dzhaniev etc would probably beat Jomthong under both rulesets.

I MEAN, WHAT THE FUCK? DAVE WALSH? Really?

Look at the FW Rankings! Please look!

Some Chinese, a no name without experience, defeated in the final via TKO some French mug that lost to Miodrag Olar. He fucking lost to a B-Romanian at his maximum. Olar would have been nowhere top 30 in the world on any division.

I am talking about this Abdellah Ezbiri. Noiri is 5th, this French mug (kinda all the French mugs get beaten like crazy in Romania IN KICKBOXING) is 8th. It"s huge, huge difference between Ezbiri and Noiri. Noiri would beat Olar with a hand. On the other hand, it"s true I haven"t seen this 6th Wei Ninghui.

Years Varga was on top. But compared to these cunts, Varga is really a solid B. It"s just pathetic to put RvR under them. A high class kickboxer like he.

And Ilias Bulaid got knocked out like crazy by some. Not that he"s not talented, but he"s not 3rd in the world even at FW. I see some good names from Japan at FW, not like in Glory.

Not to mention about Kryklia and especially Kwasi because I"m laughing big. Another example is Massaro Glunder, he came and went.

Of course, some have value but some are simply non-top fighters. Rarely it also happens a nobody to get a good win by accident and be ranked elite.

These Chinese steal in China, this is the truth. I can"t say the kickboxing in China didn"t improve because it did also mainly because of the population but this rankings system must be changed. Some of the Chinese fighters are protected big or some get lucky. Some foreigners go there unmotivated or have problems with time, flights and so on.

You can"t get a single big win and a jobber to enter top 10 in the world. This is just pathetic! Of course it"s not really the case of those Chinese kickboxers from the top because they have some quality, but some others in the rankings have no top 10 quality. Then a loser beats that jobber and he enters top 10.
It's just how liverkick ranking works. It's not the best ranking system and rankings are dumb anyways. Combatpress has a slightly better ranking system imo.

In order to be the man you have to beat the man. That's how all rankings have always worked.

It's just how liverkick ranking works. It's not the best ranking system and rankings are dumb anyways. Combatpress has a slightly better ranking system imo.

Like putting Zinedine Hameur-Lain 6th in the world? He was a jobber in Superkombat, both Stoicas beat him by brutal KOs.

I like Combat Press a lot, and Liverkick too (I always supported this site since the beginnings), but even putting Kwasi top ranked in two division it"s laughable. You make these young fighters think they are elite. :)) Even Kryklia, and this Kryklia compared to the others is a massive talent. But let him fight the bests first. In late 2015, at Superkombat final, Kryklia proved his class when he lost to Khbabez clearly. Two wins don"t say anything. Jahfarr Wilnis had a death in his family and went to fly to China while Kryklia was expecting there and was used with China fog. And "top" ranked Kwasi. KWASI WHO? Really? Kwasi was first discovered by SK but I always tell the truth. In KOK he was demolished by Dorin. And trust me Robert Dorin needs some more years of practice to enter a top 20, not 10.

Bolotov had a match against Bugaenko, imagine if he would have won it. The Moldovans in KOK, and Baltics, are known as big robberies in kickboxing. A less skillful fighter like Bolotov to reach a top 10 of a division at any time. And it"s dangerous anywhere, a local promotion for example could steal.

This isn"t fair, I"m telling you. Even if you make a fighter for 2 months elite, it isn"t fair. It makes kickboxing look bad compared to the old K-1. Imagine if a fighter like Roman Kleibl would have even entered top 16 in the old K-1, you would have all protested. And Kleibl had some skills in comparison with this Bolotov. A kind of this Bugaenko let"s say.

And it"s laughable even these Enfusion champions like Tayfun Ozcan or Bulaid to be considered that big when they go to fight in China. Till now, they got defeated via KO both. But when I"m seeing Simon Marcus losing the same, I"m kinda asking myself what"s happening.

Anyway, Tayfun and especially Builaid (a real talent) are good compared to all these mickey mouses of Mike such as Kwasi, Glunder and even Cedric Manhoef (Kanters too? I"m not sure but he"s with Kwasi and Glunder as style). I see that they all lack real punching and are cowards in the ring. They will not survive much without being knocked out at the top.

Kickboxing should go back to HW, Max + a middle division between them. Otherwise it"s dead. Too many interests and less qualified figthers promoted to the top.

Regarding China, China is good because it"s big China. But even China can"t reach all the tops over night. And regarding Thailand, we all knew about the massive talent from there anyway.

Like putting Zinedine Hameur-Lain 6th in the world? He was a jobber in Superkombat, both Stoicas beat him by brutal KOs.

I like Combat Press a lot, and Liverkick too (I always supported this site since the beginnings), but even putting Kwasi top ranked in two division it"s laughable. You make these young fighters think they are elite. :)) Even Kryklia, and this Kryklia compared to the others is a massive talent. But let him fight the bests first. In late 2015, at Superkombat final, Kryklia proved his class when he lost to Khbabez clearly. Two wins don"t say anything. Jahfarr Wilnis had a death in his family and went to fly to China while Kryklia was expecting there and was used with China fog. And "top" ranked Kwasi. KWASI WHO? Really? Kwasi was first discovered by SK but I always tell the truth. In KOK he was demolished by Dorin. And trust me Robert Dorin needs some more years of practice to enter a top 20, not 10.
Well i don't know much about these fighters and don't really care for these weitght classes so i don't know. I thought the 65 and 70 kg was pretty fair in combatpress rankings. Maybe the heavier weight classes aren't correct but it wouldn't surprise me if some of the ranked guys there got beaten by nobodies or vice versa because from what i've seen the skill level is lower there.

I"m thinking at the Netherlands, how the Dutchmen forget to promote their kickboxers at the top except for Mike and the Moroccans of Enfusion.

Kickboxing is Dutch.

It's not like the 70 kg division in muay thai is more competitive though. Guys like Victor Nagbe, Khayal Dzhaniev etc would probably beat Jomthong under both rulesets.
Jomthong has TKO'd Khayal before in MAX muay thai apparently

Well i don't know much about these fighters and don't really care for these weitght classes so i don't know. I thought the 65 and 70 kg was pretty fair in combatpress rankings. Maybe the heavier weight classes aren't correct but it wouldn't surprise me if some of the ranked guys there got beaten by nobodies or vice versa because from what i've seen the skill level is lower there.

For example today I watched a lot about Qiu Jianliang, the 2nd FW in the rankings. I watched his fight against Jomthong Chuwattana, and I can say he was lucky as hell. Of course, when I first watched him I said who is this explosive guy, but he was often caught and at some moment was caught big. If he would fight in Europe that way, he would be a C. The same as Fang Bian when he fought a bum in Germany.

Qiu Jianliang used to lose to obscure American and Irish in 2014, and now since Chinese promotions in 2015 he"s highly ranked.

I"m telling you, if all the midgets fight in Japan with fair judges, all the Japanese still win per line.

For example today I watched a lot about Qiu Jianliang, the 2nd FW in the rankings. I watched his fight against Jomthong Chuwattana, and I can say he was lucky as hell. Of course, when I first watched him I said who is this explosive guy, but he was often caught and at some moment was caught big. If he would fight in Europe that way, he would be a C. The same as Fang Bian when he fought a bum in Germany.

Qiu Jianliang used to lose to obscure American and Irish in 2014, and now since Chinese promotions in 2015 he"s highly ranked.

I"m telling you, if all the midgets fight in Japan with fair judges, all the Japanese still win per line.
How can he be a C with these wins: Andrei Kulebin, Wu Xuesong, Sagetdao, Jomthong, Mosab Amrani, Ilias Bulaid?

Maybe not an elite fighter but definitely not a C fighter.

Being ranked in top 10 for a month or so doesn't really mean alot anyway. If you can stay at the top for a long time, that shows you're an elite fighter. Even superbon might not stay in the top for that long, who knows. A "2016 top 10" would sure look different than a "December 2016 top 10" ranking.

How can he be a C with these wins: Andrei Kulebin, Wu Xuesong, Sagetdao, Jomthong, Mosab Amrani, Ilias Bulaid?

Maybe not an elite fighter but definitely not a C fighter.

I didn"t say he"s a C, I say with that defence he would be a C in Europe. On the other hand, I see the Belarusians losing per line in China, the Thai not being that good some of them, and Bulaid is young now, not a real fighter. Amrani on the other hand did the dirty job like Simon Marcus probably. Amrani isn"t interested in fighting anymore.

Melsik Baghdasaryan of the United States beat both of those Chinese just before the Chinese promotions to get launched or to get such power. Who is Melsik Baghdasaryan? Please tell me!

Qiu Jianliang lost to Frans Mlambo from BAMMA, hahaha, 3 rounds he "survived" against him. This happened only 2 years and a half ago.

Melsik Baghdasaryan of the United States beat both of those Chinese just before the Chinese promotions to get launched or to get such power. Who is Melsik Baghdasaryan? Please tell me!

Qiu Jianliang lost to Frans Mlambo from BAMMA, hahaha, 3 rounds he "survived" against him. This happened only 2 years and a half ago.
Not sure why you care so much about these rankings anyways. If you don't like them, make your own rankings. Why you spamming the forum with pointless posts about you not being happy with some rankings? Most people here probably don't agree with him being #2, but he had good wins in 2016. If he had lost to Frans Mambo and that Melsik guy in 2016 he sure would not have been ranked.

Back