Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

100-%

We need to making martyrs of total scumbags like jacob blake, george floyd and many others. These are/were bad men that did really bad things. Our fucking potus and vice potus went to see blake in the hospital. That disgusts me to no end.
This is a man that raped his ex, stuck two fingers inside her, pulled them out and smelled them and said she smelled like other men. All while her son was asleep next to her in the bed.

Then, after warrants were issued for that sexual assault/rape, he shows back up and police are called. He fights off the police while armed with a knife and tried to steal her car with three of her children to now flee in a vehicle in what would be a very dangerous situation. That’s kidnapping among a whole bunch lot other stuff. He then turns on the officer that first tried to grab him knife in hand and is shot and paralyzed. Well, jacob, stand up and take a bow because the blm grift is so strong the two most powerful people in the country(besides the lobbyists and corporations that own them) came to your bedside despite you being human garbage. I hope your dick is totally useless. Shitbag
As a black man it's SO goddamn disappointing. The fact that they don't see the racism in it is disheartening. I feel no allegiance to scumbags and criminals just because they have the same skin color as me. I don't automatically assume it's racism every time something bad happens to a black person.

And I sure as fuck would.never go to a protest supporting a violent thug that died doing violent thug things. Holding these career criminals up as martyrs after they died specifically because they were career criminals. It just doesn't make any sense.

As a black man it's SO goddamn disappointing. The fact that they don't see the racism in it is disheartening. I feel no allegiance to scumbags and criminals just because they have the same skin color as me. I don't automatically assume it's racism every time something bad happens to a black person.

And I sure as fuck would.never go to a protest supporting a violent thug that died doing violent thug things. Holding these career criminals up as martyrs after they died specifically because they were career criminals. It just doesn't make any sense.

It saddens me as well as a former cop that saw so many turn against all cops because of the justified shooting of mike brown-thanks when it all began imo. They rioted, murdered, and destroyed because of a thug. They murdered 13 cops and five civilians over alton pedophile sterling, who was justifiably shot when he tried to pull a gun out of his pocket while fighting with cops. And, then the city paid his family between 5-9 million(can’t remember which), which disgusts me to no end. They took out an armed pedo and 13 cops were ambushed in Baton Rouge and Dallas within two weeks.

Yet, Philando Castile(see upper case name because he wasn’t a shitbag) is murdered by cop and there is no anger-just some mild, peaceful protests-but it seems they save their most destructive and angry feelings for the total shitbags-which tells me they too, are shitbags.

The treatment of cops, especially me being a nice guy and nice, respectful cop in general, hurt even though I was retired by the time floyd happened. I lost a few friends during the blm protests waving blm flags and trying to stop traffic, and I didn’t stop and they moved. All middle class whites, too.

Interesting

Sounds like someone upset they didn't get a pay day or notoriety they thought they'd get. Now, he jumps on the left's absurd narrative about Rittenhouse. Just lol at Rittenhouse "antagonizing black Americans." He needs to explain that one.

Sounds like someone upset they didn't get a pay day or notoriety they thought they'd get. Now, he jumps on the left's absurd narrative about Rittenhouse. Just lol at Rittenhouse "antagonizing black Americans." He needs to explain that one.

Kyle strikes me as a douchebag as well, but I support and argue in his favor his response to the attacks perpetuated upon him

It saddens me as well as a former cop that saw so many turn against all cops because of the justified shooting of mike brown-thanks when it all began imo. They rioted, murdered, and destroyed because of a thug. They murdered 13 cops and five civilians over alton pedophile sterling, who was justifiably shot when he tried to pull a gun out of his pocket while fighting with cops. And, then the city paid his family between 5-9 million(can’t remember which), which disgusts me to no end. They took out an armed pedo and 13 cops were ambushed in Baton Rouge and Dallas within two weeks.

Yet, Philando Castile(see upper case name because he wasn’t a shitbag) is murdered by cop and there is no anger-just some mild, peaceful protests-but it seems they save their most destructive and angry feelings for the total shitbags-which tells me they too, are shitbags.

The treatment of cops, especially me being a nice guy and nice, respectful cop in general, hurt even though I was retired by the time floyd happened. I lost a few friends during the blm protests waving blm flags and trying to stop traffic, and I didn’t stop and they moved. All middle class whites, too.
It's confusing to me that minorities sometimes don't seem to get that you can't take this solidarity angle to the point that you're supporting monsters because they look like you. That's racism. I don't really know how we get the black community to understand that continually throwing these pity parties for rapists and murderers is going to lead to MORE racism against blacks not less. The whole situation is pretty fucked up.

Why wouldn't you believe what this guy says about Rittenhouse? He comes off and creditable and points out specifics. Has Kyle denied any of this?

It seems soon on and fits Kyles behavior. Not sure why you think this kid is worth defending.

It's confusing to me that minorities sometimes don't seem to get that you can't take this solidarity angle to the point that you're supporting monsters because they look like you. That's racism. I don't really know how we get the black community to understand that continually throwing these pity parties for rapists and murderers is going to lead to MORE racism against blacks not less. The whole situation is pretty fucked up.

Yeah, being totally honest, I feel some type of way about blm and those that support them because instead of disowning some shitbag, they make them out to be victims and post pics of them smiling and as kids. I hate bad cops and when it’s obvious, I certainly don’t support them and wish ill upon them. blm doesn’t do that. They support people that are lifelong criminals and have harmed others and the community as well as the reputation of all blacks, as unfair as that is.

I hate the thug street culture types, and anytime I question how unhealthy this hate it or whether I am becoming a racist, I know I am not because I look to the good black folk with fondness and appreciation. But I spent a career dealing with shitheads. When you’re a cop, it’s rare when you deal with normal people of any race unless they are victims. I never had a white shooter and only two white shooting victims, but the suspects were black and one was a really brutal murder where a bf made the victim suck his dick and he shot her on top of the head when she was done. Disgusting.

The street culture has a bad rep for a reason, and until the rest disown them, they get lumped in with them.

Also, look at the monsters they supported. jacob blake, alton pedo sterling, dijon kizzee, mike brown, rob adams, george floyd(who was murdered, but once held a gun to a preggo stomach) and so many more. I detailed many of them in my megathread-one guy, an armed arrested in a hospital er that started shooting at cops and was shot, led protesters to break into the police station in protest, all these lifelong criminals that flee or fight police all get this community and in the case of floyd, worldwide grieving, protests, and hatred of police. blm is a cancer and it raises up shitbags and tears down communities and community relations.

And even worse, because of the deaths of career criminals, their family (who often wanted nothing to do with them), won the shitbag lottery and got many millions of dollars over even justified police use of force. It makes me sick.

Just because someone legally defended themselves does not automatically translate to being a great person.
I will say it again, Kyle is being used and will be milked for all his is worth and then discarded when there is not cash left to bleed out of him. I hope he has a good support system around him when that finally happens. I also hope he has saved some money.

Why wouldn't you believe what this guy says about Rittenhouse? He comes off and creditable and points out specifics. Has Kyle denied any of this?

It seems soon on and fits Kyles behavior. Not sure why you think this kid is worth defending.

Not him, but his actions on that night are what I defend. You probably still haven’t watched the video as you claim you never would, so why would anyone take your opinion on the matter seriously?

Just because someone legally defended themselves does not automatically translate to being a great person.
I will say it again, Kyle is being used and will be milked for all his is worth and then discarded when there is not cash left to bleed out of him. I hope he has a good support system around him when that finally happens. I also hope he has saved some money.

His family seems like trash, especially the mother. And I doubt he is smart enough to save money and the lefties will never leave him alone so he can’t get an education or a job without being harassed or his employer being harassed until he is let go.

His family seems like trash, especially the mother. And I doubt he is smart enough to save money and the lefties will never leave him alone so he can’t get an education or a job without being harassed or his employer being harassed until he is let go.
he was permanently banned from joining the military. He scored so low on the ASVAB i think he might have an undiagnosed mental issue. He's dumb as rocks and has zero qualifications or experiences to be speaking to any groups of people about anything.

Yeah, being totally honest, I feel some type of way about blm and those that support them because instead of disowning some shitbag, they make them out to be victims and post pics of them smiling and as kids. I hate bad cops and when it’s obvious, I certainly don’t support them and wish ill upon them. blm doesn’t do that. They support people that are lifelong criminals and have harmed others and the community as well as the reputation of all blacks, as unfair as that is.

I hate the thug street culture types, and anytime I question how unhealthy this hate it or whether I am becoming a racist, I know I am not because I look to the good black folk with fondness and appreciation. But I spent a career dealing with shitheads. When you’re a cop, it’s rare when you deal with normal people of any race unless they are victims. I never had a white shooter and only two white shooting victims, but the suspects were black and one was a really brutal murder where a bf made the victim suck his dick and he shot her on top of the head when she was done. Disgusting.

The street culture has a bad rep for a reason, and until the rest disown them, they get lumped in with them.
Yeah they're domestic terrorists imo. Early on when they were shouting about just wanting to be heard I thought maybe they were just misguided. But then any time they were given a platform to state what there grievances are, it's just screaming and noise. How can you call yourself an activist when all you want to do is cause anarchy and hurt people? That's not activism. Seems like a lot of people in this country are just so angry they can't even articulate what they're angry about, or what they want changed to make things better. I don't think they know themselves. What's the plan to move forward, demand entitlements for things that happened generations ago? Perpetuate the cycle of hate forever?

Why didn't they use that platform to try to have a national discussion on these issues so we could figure out how to come together as a country and heal? Nobody wants to compromise, nobody wants to work to make things better. Everyone just wants to find someone to blame for why they aren't happy. I'm old enough to remember when racism was actually socially acceptable and widespread. It was starting to die out in the 80s and 90s, but it wasn't gone yet. I've been called the N word, had cops pull guns on me for being in the wrong neighborhood after dark. Had security hassle me and try to take my backpack. Had a nightstick pulled on me by security. Been detained and searched by the police for no real reason. And on and on.

I also had a cop stop a man from murdering my mother. Then console me as I sat on the curb bawling my eyes out because I just saw her get badly beaten and thought she might die. I had a cop pull me over and when I started having a panic attack he asked me what was up and I said I'm having a bad time right now and I really don't want to get shot or put in jail or get a ticket lol. He just let me go with a warning. It's easy to have one or two bad experiences with a group of people and decide to just hate everyone in that group. I try not to do that. It's odd to me that many of these people are so angry yet by and large they haven't really experienced systemic, socially accepted racism like previous generations did. The victim complex, which is definitely being manipulated, has gotten a little out of control.

Also, look at the monsters they supported. jacob blake, alton pedo sterling, dijon kizzee, mike brown, rob adams, george floyd(who was murdered, but once held a gun to a preggo stomach) and so many more. I detailed many of them in my megathread-one guy, an armed arrested in a hospital er that started shooting at cops and was shot, led protesters to break into the police station in protest, all these lifelong criminals that flee or fight police all get this community and in the case of floyd, worldwide grieving, protests, and hatred of police. blm is a cancer and it raises up shitbags and tears down communities and community relations.

And even worse, because of the deaths of career criminals, their family (who often wanted nothing to do with them), won the shitbag lottery and got many millions of dollars over even justified police use of force. It makes me sick.
Yeah as all this has unfolded in real time I've been so pissed off and confused. There ARE black people that experience racism or police violence for no reason. But they don't pick any of those people to be their martyrs. They ONLY pick really shitty people that get hurt or killed by the police because they were trying to rape, murder, assault, kill, etc. It's enough to make you wonder if they're a patsy organization designed to damage race relations. Because ffs you could not do a worse job of being an "activist" group if you tried.

he was permanently banned from joining the military. He scored so low on the ASVAB i think he might have an undiagnosed mental issue. He's dumb as rocks and has zero qualifications or experiences to be speaking to any groups of people about anything.

I don’t disagree totally. I have never defended him as a person and he seems like a giant, flapping douche to me. But what he did on that night was 100% justified.

The ASVAB tests you in these ten different subject areas. Your score will help reveal which career path is right for you.

• General science
  • Arithmetic reasoning
  • Word knowledge
  • Paragraph comprehension
  • Mathematics knowledge
  • Electronics information
  • Auto and shop information
  • Mechanical comprehension
  • Assembling objects
  • Verbal expression

The boy scored an overall 10.

This bout as stupid as the rapper Desiigner being a life coach

Yeah they're domestic terrorists imo. Early on when they were shouting about just wanting to be heard I thought maybe they were just misguided. But then any time they were given a platform to state what there grievances are, it's just screaming and noise. How can you call yourself an activist when all you want to do is cause anarchy and hurt people? That's not activism. Seems like a lot of people in this country are just so angry they can't even articulate what they're angry about, or what they want changed to make things better. I don't think they know themselves. What's the plan to move forward, demand entitlements for things that happened generations ago? Perpetuate the cycle of hate forever?

Why didn't they use that platform to try to have a national discussion on these issues so we could figure out how to come together as a country and heal? Nobody wants to compromise, nobody wants to work to make things better. Everyone just wants to find someone to blame for why they aren't happy. I'm old enough to remember when racism was actually socially acceptable and widespread. It was starting to die out in the 80s and 90s, but it wasn't gone yet. I've been called the N word, had cops pull guns on me for being in the wrong neighborhood after dark. Had security hassle me and try to take my backpack. Had a nightstick pulled on me by security. Been detained and searched by the police for no real reason. And on and on.

I also had a cop stop a man from murdering my mother. Then console me as I sat on the curb bawling my eyes out because I just saw her get badly beaten and thought she might die. I had a cop pull me over and when I started having a panic attack he asked me what was up and I said I'm having a bad time right now and I really don't want to get shot or put in jail or get a ticket lol. He just let me go with a warning. It's easy to have one or two bad experiences with a group of people and decide to just hate everyone in that group. I try not to do that. It's odd to me that many of these people are so angry yet by and large they haven't really experienced systemic, socially accepted racism like previous generations did. The victim complex, which is definitely being manipulated, has gotten a little out of control.

Great response. I too, have had a cop pull a gun on me for no reason. I was shooting a BB gun at cans in the woods and he blamed me for shooting out some old lady’s window and lights. I swore on my life that I didn’t do it and he pulled out his .357 and pointed it at me and said “then son, I should shoot you now because you’re a fucking liar.” He then made me go to my house and get money to pay for the window and light. I got all the money I had $34 that I had been saving to buy bayou Billy for the nes and reluctantly gave it to him. I told my mom and she spoke to chief who handed her $34 and said they caught the kid that did it while he was shooting at cars.

Many years later, that same cop called for backup. My partner and I arrived and when I saw who it was, I got back in the car and told my partner I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire. I got a speech about helping other officers until I told him what he had done. Then we left that stupid fuck behind. But maybe we shouldn’t have because knowing him, he might have shot the kid that was arguing with him over speeding.

Anyway, antifa is a terrorist group. blm is group of shitbag grifters and “trained marxists against the nuclear family model” by their own words. Some of them are terrorists, but the group as a whole-as much as I hate them, I would say not totally.

And I too, remember when making fun of black peoole was normalized. I remember my grandmother being a bit racist. But it never stuck with me. I hated rap culture intensely and hate the thug life now, but I know that is a small portion of the community as a whole. I hate racist black people as much as racist white people because racism sucks and is stupid and ignorant. You see a ton of hate crimes where black people in nyc randomly attack old white women, Jewish people, knock out game only against white women, constant gang wars with Latinos, etc and they never get the hate crimes charges. Philly DA larry krasner won’t prosecute felons with firearms when they’re black or brown because he said that those groups are over represented for those crimes-meanwhile, he blames the nra and lax gun laws for all the crime in his city. Who do you think those black and brown felons are going to use those guns on? And he does nothing. Treat everyone the same and a da can’t be afraid to charge black offenders because they’re afraid that the over representation in prison looks bad on them, so they refuse to prosecute or lock up blacks leaving them to continue to victimize innocent people. jordan neely (the subway rnc “victim”) tried to kidnap a young girl and then shoved an old lady onto the train tracks and they kept letting him walk until he was so used to being not punished that he acted crazy and aggressive with impunity-until he met Penny-but then, blm and anqueefa shut down the roads and subways over this total piece of shit. It’s absolutely insane.

Yeah as all this has unfolded in real time I've been so pissed off and confused. There ARE black people that experience racism or police violence for no reason. But they don't pick any of those people to be their martyrs. They ONLY pick really shitty people that get hurt or killed by the police because they were trying to rape, murder, assault, kill, etc. It's enough to make you wonder if they're a patsy organization designed to damage race relations. Because ffs you could not do a worse job of being an "activist" group if you tried.

Yeah, them and antifa are the worst.

Great response. I too, have had a cop pull a gun on me for no reason. I was shooting a BB gun at cans in the woods and he blamed me for shooting out some old lady’s window and lights. I swore on my life that I didn’t do it and he pulled out his .357 and pointed it at me and said “then son, I should shoot you now because you’re a fucking liar.” He then made me go to my house and get money to pay for the window and light. I got all the money I had $34 that I had been saving to buy bayou Billy for the nes and reluctantly gave it to him. I told my mom and she spoke to chief who handed her $34 and said they caught the kid that did it while he was shooting at cars.

Many years later, that same cop called for backup. My partner and I arrived and when I saw who it was, I got back in the car and told my partner I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire. I got a speech about helping other officers until I told him what he had done. Then we left that stupid fuck behind. But maybe we shouldn’t have because knowing him, he might have shot the kid that was arguing with him over speeding.

Anyway, antifa is a terrorist group. blm is group of shitbag grifters and “trained marxists against the nuclear family model” by their own words. Some of them are terrorists, but the group as a whole-as much as I hate them, I would say not totally.

And I too, remember when making fun of black peoole was normalized. I remember my grandmother being a bit racist. But it never stuck with me. I hated rap culture intensely and hate the thug life now, but I know that is a small portion of the community as a whole. I hate racist black people as much as racist white people because racism sucks and is stupid and ignorant. You see a ton of hate crimes where black people in nyc randomly attack old white women, Jewish people, knock out game only against white women, constant gang wars with Latinos, etc and they never get the hate crimes charges. Philly DA larry krasner won’t prosecute felons with firearms when they’re black or brown because he said that those groups are over represented for those crimes-meanwhile, he blames the nra and lax gun laws for all the crime in his city. Who do you think those black and brown felons are going to use those guns on? And he does nothing. Treat everyone the same and a da can’t be afraid to charge black offenders because they’re afraid that the over representation in prison looks bad on them, so they refuse to prosecute or lock up blacks leaving them to continue to victimize innocent people. jordan neely (the subway rnc “victim”) tried to kidnap a young girl and then shoved an old lady onto the train tracks and they kept letting him walk until he was so used to being not punished that he acted crazy and aggressive with impunity-until he met Penny-but then, blm and anqueefa shut down the roads and subways over this total piece of shit. It’s absolutely insane.
That's a funny story and it made me instantly think of Bayou Billy lol. Been over 30 years since I played it for sure. Fun game

BLM didn't cause billions of damage, that was civil unrest...
By people holding BLM signs and chanting BLM slogans, LOL.

Holy shit, you're special, bud. You're really really special.

Back