Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

quote-if-you-stare-into-the-abyss-long-enough-the-abyss-stares-back-at-you-friedrich-nietzsche-103-95-59.jpg

It's like @Loiosh looking into a mirror
He'll be screaming "mUrDeReR!!!" about Rittenhouse until the day he dies. <lmao>

He'll be screaming "mUrDeReR!!!" about Rittenhouse until the day he dies. <lmao>

He was reasonable about Rittenhouse, as far as I remember. He has a giant meltdown about righties and the locomotive community in the exact same fashion FootStomp called lefties pedo lovers. Broad brush trying to paint everyone as the most hateful/awful people imaginable. Complete 🤡 opinion.

Just funny seeing him being upset when it is pointed at him.

Some went overboard with the hero worship. Others went overboard with the murderer tag. I hope he gets to live a normal life. He did nothing wrong.

I mean the thing he did wrong was he put himself in unnecessary danger and could be a statistic right now, but I understand what you mean.

Dude definitely needs to move on and find his calling in life, because it's none of the narratives those around him want to sell - and it doesn't seem like it's public speaking either.

Some went overboard with the hero worship. Others went overboard with the murderer tag. I hope he gets to live a normal life. He did nothing wrong.

He leaned into being a public persona after his trial. He didn't just go back to trying to live his life like the MAGA hat kid. I don't like the people getting him canceled from school, but protesting him speaking is their right. I just think it is dumb anyone would want to go hear him talk and think it is dumb anyone would waste energy protesting him. Unless I missed something, it didn't look like they were preventing him from talking/silencing him, just challenging him.

Real talk, is that what you sincerely believe? Or are you just making the political joke?

Lefties have a laundry list of bad reasons to hate Rittenhouse but that sure as hell isn't one of them.
You didn't get the memo? We all love pedos and murderers according to idiots like him.

I'd love to have one these fucktards tell this to my face.

You didn't get the memo? We all love pedos and murderers according to idiots like him.

We are all tough guys here. I don't agree with that narrative but I would say it to your face

Just to remind people

Kyle Rittenhouse killed a guy who raped a 5 year old boy so badly that the kid's colon had to be sown back together.
Jesus fucking christ I'm glad that piss stain is dead. Hope he suffered

I don't pretend to be tough. I doubt I'm the only one who would punch somebody who calls them a pedo lover in real life.
I understand. The way you said it sounded like a different message. I'm a human and sometimes make mistakes with a meaning of a message.

What would you do? I doubt it's what you think you would do while shooting the shit on the internet, because you understand laws n' shit.

Don't play deranged internet tough guy, as if mere words would send you into a violent frenzy. It doesn't make you look tough. It makes you look like an anonymous noodle armed nerd behind a keyboard.

I mean based on the story the contention wasn't about Rittenhouse personally but that he was working with this guy.

dG9H8Jq.png

No, it's about Rittenhouse, as evidenced by the unhinged reaction to his name popping up anywhere and the thumbnail to the story showing him crying on the stand.

What would you do? I doubt it's what you think you would do while shooting the shit on the internet, because you understand laws n' shit.

Don't play deranged internet tough guy, as if mere words would send you into a violent frenzy. It doesn't make you look tough. It makes you look like an anonymous noodle armed nerd behind a keyboard.
You would let somebody call you a pedo lover in real life?

Back