Lando hasn't won in 3 out of the last 4

Bobby green was getting interviewed post-fight fresh as a daisy while lando was in the hospital with a broken face lmao
Want me to spit at ur face clips of Vitor Gracie being mauled by SAKU GOAT?

Feed them to the Groove!!!

:meow:

Well said bro!!!

iu
gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif

Hmmm.... I think I see why you think that... but I way disagree. Lando is just a naturally laid back dude... not "metro forced" & hot headed like Luke. Groovy doesn't have to "try."

His demeanor in the ring is due to staying calm. Lots of people do it in the ring. Frank Mir, Gunny, Stipe, both Nogs, cro cop... etc...

He´s groovy! How cant he be laid back, for fook sake!

groovysno.gif

groooovyyy.gif grooi.gif

He doesn't have good boxing (as none of the other Jackson fighters do) and he gasses out too quickly as he throws unorthodox techniques, rather than sticking to the basics.

Green won round 2 & 3 btw, should have won.

He doesn't have good boxing (as none of the other Jackson fighters do) and he gasses out too quickly as he throws unorthodox techniques, rather than sticking to the basics.

{<jordan}

Round 2?

How do you score "being rocked?"

{<huh}

I think Groovy even won round 3 tooo... by a hair... but Round 2?

& if you didn't score round 1 a 9/8... I don't know what fight you were watching.

Last edited:
I’d rather watch Lando do his thing (win/lose/draw) than watch many other fighters.

Hey... What can u expect from Artem...

ben.gif

wie entoura.gif

Man fuck all you lando haters, you just jealous of the groove

#landobless

KTNBYfE.gif

Back