Landwehr vs Onama was incredible

The fact that Nate wasn’t even trying to finish him later in the third and instead went into entertainment mode was great. He could’ve won by tko many times, but he would’ve just been another W stat on the many cards we see. Now he’s a legend.
Legend is a just a tiny bit of a stretch

This was like an early XBox 360 UFC video game fight where both players blew their stamina bar early and then just button smushed for the rest of it. The only thing we were missing was some random spamming of the north south position into side control for 3 minutes straight.

Very sloppy but incredibly fun fight. I had Onama by KO and KO1 so that hurt a little.

I thought it was a great fight. A fight doesn't need to be a technical masterclass to be great. It had close finishes, momentum swings, fun and drama.

If you didn't have a big dumb smile on your face at the end of that fight YOU ARE NOT A FAN.

You've gonna do crazy shit to make a name in this crazy sport. Take a bow Landwehr.

Knight seemed a lot more talented, doesn't gas as easily, sharper striking by a lot and good submissions. Landweir seems strong physically but that's about it.

I disagree with this a lot. I don't think you'd see prime Knight beating Elkins, Kline, or Onama. I also don't think you'd see Knight winning over in M-1. Landwehr's main downfall is that he's hittable, but I'd argue Knight had that issue along with poor TDD. Landwehr is better along the fence as well.

After the first 10 seconds I thought the fight was over because of DC's fair and impartial commentating.

Then I figured I'd watch the whole fight, and wouldn't you know sometimes fighters can dig down and grind it out through sheer will and determination.

Back