Law Las Vegas Judge Dares to Withhold Leniency From former High Jumper. Justice Reform in Full Bloom.

When you think about it, this maybe saved someone's life. Now this dude will be locked up for a long time and without someone dying. Had he been given parole or even a short sentence, next time maybe he actually puts someone in the morgue.

Win for everyone!
Absolutely. And this is something that’s wild to consider.

I never understand why in situations like that someone doesn't RNC the shithead.
645e80cc11971c00188f2dda

Yeah, you probably don't want to make the next George Floyd villian arc list there bud.

I can hear it now, "You didn't have to kill him????!!!!"

And the same judge you defended will probably gleefully send you to max detention to save her own ass from the BLM mob.

Update

"After leaping over the bench, Redden allegedly slammed Holthus’ head against a wall, struck her once on the head, and pulled some hair out of her head, documents said. She then hid under her desk “balled up covering her face.” The ensuing struggle lasted several minutes.

Holthus’ marshal, identified as Shane Brandon, received 25 stitches to a gash on his face, documents said. Brandon was preparing to handcuff Redden at the time. He also dislocated his shoulder.

Redden also hit and punched a corrections officer who was present in the courtroom, documents said. Holthus’ law clerk, Michael Lasso, was cut several times on his hand in the melee.

After the attack, in a holding cell near the courtroom, Redden reportedly told an officer, “Judge has it out for me,” “Judge is evil,” “I’m sorry you guys had to see that,” documents said. Another officer said Redden asked him if what he did was wrong.

Redden also told corrections officers he had a bad day and tried to kill her, according to documents the 8 News Now Investigators first obtained Thursday.

While at the Clark County Detention Center, Redden allegedly spit in a corrections officer’s face, police said. Chief Judge Jerry Wiese said Holthus returned to work Thursday.

Holthus was also working Friday, as indicated by the filing of new documents in the initial attempted battery case. The filing Friday ordered officers to bring Redden to court “by any and all means necessary.” Redden could still appear in court via teleconference from jail.

Redden faced 13 charges in connection with Wednesday’s attack in a new court case. A Las Vegas Justice Court judge, not Holthus, will hear bail arguments in that case Tuesday.

As the 8 News Now Investigators reported Wednesday, Redden was previously in front of Holthus on charges of malicious destruction of property.
Records show he served prison time on a domestic battery charge for a year, starting in 2021. In that case, a different judge sentenced Redden to prison for a term of 12-30 months. A board granted Redden parole in 2022."

I can't understand why they would release this motherfucker after that attack. I wonder if they have found him yet.

I can't understand why they would release this motherfucker after that attack. I wonder if they have found him yet.
He isn't released. They just want him in the courtroom and not absent during his next face to face. Look at my post above, and you can see how restrained he is.

Update

"After leaping over the bench, Redden allegedly slammed Holthus’ head against a wall, struck her once on the head, and pulled some hair out of her head, documents said. She then hid under her desk “balled up covering her face.” The ensuing struggle lasted several minutes.

Holthus’ marshal, identified as Shane Brandon, received 25 stitches to a gash on his face, documents said. Brandon was preparing to handcuff Redden at the time. He also dislocated his shoulder.

Redden also hit and punched a corrections officer who was present in the courtroom, documents said. Holthus’ law clerk, Michael Lasso, was cut several times on his hand in the melee.

After the attack, in a holding cell near the courtroom, Redden reportedly told an officer, “Judge has it out for me,” “Judge is evil,” “I’m sorry you guys had to see that,” documents said. Another officer said Redden asked him if what he did was wrong.

Redden also told corrections officers he had a bad day and tried to kill her, according to documents the 8 News Now Investigators first obtained Thursday.

While at the Clark County Detention Center, Redden allegedly spit in a corrections officer’s face, police said. Chief Judge Jerry Wiese said Holthus returned to work Thursday.

Holthus was also working Friday, as indicated by the filing of new documents in the initial attempted battery case. The filing Friday ordered officers to bring Redden to court “by any and all means necessary.” Redden could still appear in court via teleconference from jail.

Redden faced 13 charges in connection with Wednesday’s attack in a new court case. A Las Vegas Justice Court judge, not Holthus, will hear bail arguments in that case Tuesday.

As the 8 News Now Investigators reported Wednesday, Redden was previously in front of Holthus on charges of malicious destruction of property.
Records show he served prison time on a domestic battery charge for a year, starting in 2021. In that case, a different judge sentenced Redden to prison for a term of 12-30 months. A board granted Redden parole in 2022."

Dislocated a Marshal's shoulder and gashed his face? Cleared the judge's bench in one leap and slammed her head into the wall? Landed several punches on a CO?

Three month training camp and this guy's a UFC champion! <{JustBleed}>

She kept it strictly business this time!

Bwahahahahahahaha

I would’ve died he hit her with them Nerf Vortex he had on his hands!

Guy sized up the room(you can see him scanning the room), saw a bunch of old and weak motherfuckers and went for it. Might want to beef up security in a fucking courtroom. That robe isn't some magical force field.
Power can be the shadow you cast a lot of the times. Or something.

Good on the guy for exposing the weak links in courtroom security. They should take that into account at his parole hearing.

13 felony counts that mostly count as violent crimes, caught on camera and with a judge testifying. I think... maybe... he's going to do some time on top of that 19 months that he was originally sentenced. I hope it was worth it.

13 felony counts that mostly count as violent crimes, caught on camera and with a judge testifying. I think... maybe... he's going to do some time on top of that 19 months that he was originally sentenced. I hope it was worth it.

Yeah.. .but the dude has earned some street cred for his prison stint

He's got a whole security detail dedicated just to him

Yeah.. .but the dude has earned some street cred for his prison stint

He's got a whole security detail dedicated just to him
He'll get his 15 minutes in prison, for sure. And when that runs out... he'll have his 15 years per count to still do.

Wow attempted murder huh? They are really gonna make an example of this guy. Even if they can’t make that stick the rest of those felonies certainly will. He’s probably looking at 60 to 80 years. Hope it was worth it, homie.

Back