Social Lauren Boebert theater pocket pool and transexual discussion

We can be cordial and disagree. It’s really not that hard for a well adjusted adult. I usually only take it to another level when I am not met in kind.
I don’t think I was being rude. Was I?

No and no.

I said it was inappropriate.

I haven’t seen anything demonstrating she was seen by anyone beside the video which came out after. Did I miss that?
You apparently missed people talking to her in the video telling her to fuck up and shut off, I mean shut up and fuck off.

You also apparently missed my earlier post directed at you.

200w.webp

You hate women

They all identify as trans thread

So a thread about a fucking cunt being a fucking bitch in public has turned into a trans thread

You lot have so much tranny cock on the brain. You are literally obsessed with a minority of a minority.
Please, get some help.

So a thread about a fucking cunt being a fucking bitch in public has turned into a trans thread

You lot have so much tranny cock on the brain. You are literally obsessed with a minority of a minority.
Please, get some help.
Lol they have a huge megathread for their obsession but it's not enough. Sad really

You're comparing a real act to the irrational fear that dominates your limited imagination. Unlike rape not all acts of someone in drag twerking is some abomination. I don’t find you to be credible or even remotely an honest person. That is why I ask your for specifics instances. You made an accusation and are complete unable to support it.

I see you’re using the term creep like posters like you used to throw around p and g to accuse people you’re intellectually inferior to. It’s probably what got your last account banned. I have not once supported the things you accuse me of. So not only are you incredibly stupid you’re also a liar. Further proving my point from above.

All acts of someone in drag twerking in front of children is an abomination. Your boy Andy Capp thinks it's perfectly okay as long as long as their parents are fine with it.

Just one of dozens of examples that can be found online. There's also the infamous "it ain't gonna suck itself" pictures that we've all seen.

Wasn't attempting to derail the thread. Just pointing out the hypocrisy here. It's odd that you automatically align yourself on the side that defends this stuff. Either way, you do you bud.

I'll be on the side that is against adults publicly groping each other around children and cross dressing men twerking in front of children. You're free to be on whatever side you'd like but don't get butthurt when you get called out for it.

you're right. this isn't exactly like gay panic, and you definitely aren't proving his point! great job!
Watch them insult your intelligence by claiming that conservatives didn't do everything in their power to whip up a gay panic that they were not saying and proposing sick fucked up shit when it came to homosexuals especially during the height of the AIDS epidemic.

Fox News and talk radio pretty much control the establishment* Republican party, every important Romney esq* talking point comes directly from them. It's pathetic really.

Fixed

All acts of someone in drag twerking in front of children is an abomination. Your boy Andy Capp thinks it's perfectly okay as long as long as their parents are fine with it.

Just one of dozens of examples that can be found online. There's also the infamous "it ain't gonna suck itself" pictures that we've all seen.

Wasn't attempting to derail the thread. Just pointing out the hypocrisy here. It's odd that you automatically align yourself on the side that defends this stuff. Either way, you do you bud.

I'll be on the side that is against adults publicly groping each other around children and cross dressing men twerking in front of children. You're free to be on whatever side you'd like but don't get butthurt when you get called out for it.

Those aren’t real
Theyre extremely rare
Why do you care
Oh my god you bigot

Sorry you can lie to yourself all you want but talk radio and Fox News basically controls the Republican party both establishment and non establishment.
Nobody non establishment listens to that channel anymore. Especially since tuck's departure

You would have a better argument with the daily wire or a few of the other popular podcasters. They are listened to constantly by more people

Back