Social Lauren Boebert theater pocket pool and transexual discussion

Has anyone pointed out that the manager at this theatre is clearly using the cameras to spy on women the whole time? Creepy regardless.

I think what’s most telling is her “durr, I guess I need to check my dates’ political affiliations” comment. It seems like her MAGA bullshit is to pander to the bigoted rubes, and she actually doesn’t give a fuck about any of that stuff in her private life.

Literally trying to blame Democrats.

I'd bet my hat she let him smash that night.

I'd bet my second best hat theyve smashed again since then.

Perhaps a private citizen felt like an elected official doing sexual sh*t in a room with kids present, being disruptive, and telling people to shut the f*ck up before needing to be removed from the facility is something the public needed to know about.

F*ckin WEIRD concept isnt it?

She wasn't operating in the capacity of a Public Official.

She wasn't operating in the capacity of a Public Official.

Nope. She ran for an elected office to represent the people, when she goes out in public, that's on her. If she didnt want to be possibly surveilled doing sexual sh*t in public, she should have done it at home.

Nope. She ran for an elected office to represent the people, when she goes out in public, that's on her. If she didnt want to be possibly surveilled doing sexual sh*t in public, she should have done it at home.

The position she holds is Representative.

You don't clock out.

<YeahOKJen>

Not wanting our every move in a private establishment publicized is now more government? OK.
Nothing says discreet like grabbing a dudes dick in public, while vaping in a no smoke zone, and singing Beetlejuice show tunes as your date takes your tits out.

She must be one of them deep state covert operative spies you guys are always blaming.
Super sneaky.

I'm not going to lie, she seems like a pretty hot date. Even after they got kicked out she was dancing with the guy in the streets.

original-shooters_wide-50ad6d5313ee9610a695ce3ae0a375e1cbdba430-s1400-c100.jpg

If single ... 100% would.

What this really tells me is how we are always under surveillance. They can find her grabbing cock on video, but not the coke in the White House?

you literally fucking think that theres not cameras at a musical theatre and its surprising?

I don't know. I was there last week. We'll at least in front of it. I've toured it before.

Perhaps we can better understand why there are no cameras / security to catch coke at the White House, but we can catch Lauren getting felt up and playing back in a dark theater?

Because it was probably the secret service's coke, their history of partying and fucking around could be the reason JFK got shot in the head

you literally fucking think that theres not cameras at a musical theatre and its surprising?

No dork. I'm surprised the White House doesn't have them. I'm surprised that the private theater thought it was a good idea to release them. Where's Epstein's client list?

I don't really give a fuck who she's boning.

I'll give Boebert a 3.5/10, her ass is flat as a pancake which is an automatic no go for me.

not gonna lie, i would tongue punch her fart box.
You’d get to stamp the, “had sex with someone’s grandma” off on your degenerate bingo card. That’s gotta count for something

No dork. I'm surprised the White House doesn't have them. I'm surprised that the private theater thought it was a good idea to release them. Where's Epstein's client list?

I don't really give a fuck who she's boning.

They have them, and the secrecy around it means its either hunter bidens, some staffer or secret service.
They have Epsteins Clint List.
They have all that shit.

But hey, whataboutism

What's our ideology? Be good to people?

how tf is sexualizing children a virtue?

society got over its homophobia 10-20 years ago and no one gave a shit about LGBT until they started grooming children.

and the left's done enough damage in the name of compassion and social justice.

FGLwDtxXIAcVx8R

As society evolves many of your petty bigotries fall away and people learn to be more accepting.

no one accepts the cult grooming of children and they never will. the left wants it though, they want an army of future broken adults who will become antifa foot soldiers and revolutionary pawns used to destabilize society and the let the tyrants in and when their job's done they'll be discarded just like mao's red guard.

Parents of distressed children are having their support stripped away and it's causing harm, all because trans people make you uncomfortable.

are you reading from a script? all your lines a wrapped in a hard leftist frame. nobody's uncomfortable with trans unless they're involving children or encroaching on women's rights.

Back