Social Lead designer of Black Panther video game admits she doesn't hire white people.

Just don't hire all Asians to make your game. Or it'll turn into a RNG Gacha game mess that won't sell because all the rare pulls will be bald black chicks.

Does anyone even bother with racial discrimination lawsuits when white people are being targeted?

The game will likely never get out and if it does, it will suck ass. If you do not simply hire the best, that's your future.

Does anyone even bother with racial discrimination lawsuits when white people are being targeted?

The Justice Department will be along any minute now to address this blatant civil rights violation.

One of the developers for the upcoming Black Panther video game once admitted she doesn't hire white people because 'it's hard to work with them.'.

'ValiDate has a team of all people of color. We have no white people on our team,' she shared during a talk at the Game Devs of Color Expo.

Erfan Ebrahimnia, a web developer, said: Lead Developer of new Black Panther game admitted to hire based on skin color.

'Where did we go wrong as a society that someone like this can be proudly racist online without any repercussions?

82473583-13197567-_ValiDate_has_a_team_of_all_people_of_color_We_have_no_white_peo-a-7_1710434869462.jpg

Gamers have started slamming Cliffhanger Games, leaving comments in its X account denouncing Lalonders' comments.

Ironically, the company had posted advertising that they were looking for 'diverse, fearless artists to collaborate' on the Black Panther game.
its fine! they threw in a token italian in their last game about lgbqt people of colour looking for love...https://blerdyotome.com/2020/06/17/behind-the-games-interview-with-the-validate-team/

"There’s a really telling lack of diversity within video games as a whole, and even more so in the visual novel genre. By creating an avenue for characters of color with diverse backgrounds to be featured in games, our hope is that other game developers see that these narratives can be done right and received well, and hopefully follow us down that path. We created ValiDate because we want to see characters of color as three dimensional beings in gaming and our hope is that the work we do inspires change in a community that is overwhelmingly white to this day.

Kevin: Actually, one of our Kickstarter stretch goals is to throw in One white character (he’s Italian). So the all-POC cast thing might be short-lived, assuming we get that much support. It was fun while it lasted, though!

Alexis: Italians are okay we asked one and he said we were being respectful of his heritage."

a team developing a game made about a fictional isolationist ethnostate gets racist?

<TheWire1>
Wakanda isn't an ethnostate unless you think "black people" is an ethnicity

Guys remember when this was the goal? Not anymore. Clowns like that lady say it's ok to judge by color of skin and if you disagree with them somehow YOUR the racist. Call me old fashioned but more people need to listen to MLK.
Why yes, quote MLK, who supported affirmative action to balance out past inequities.

Shouldn't they have made this game like 5 years ago before Marvel died...

- Marvel onbly exists because Spider-Man. As long Spidey is around, Marvel will live!

Disney has the worst retards around thought. They made all top heroes a joke, Hulk, Thor. Sexe swaped thinking somebody would care about She Cuck and Thorina!

- Marvel onbly exists because Spider-Man. As long Spidey is around, Marvel will live!

Disney has the worst retards around thought. They made all top heroes a joke, Hulk, Thor. Sexe swaped thinking somebody would care about She Cuck and Thorina!

You sound kinda slow.

What exactly am I embarrassed about? What opinion did I form, other than the one of you being a d-bag that made a sloppy thread that lacks details? Do better in the future.
The thread includes an article, you were too much of a lazy prick to read it and now you're complaining about lack of details.

Learn to read or fuck off.

Sounds like that black chick that said she would rather her kids starve then have a white person buy her albums.

That 'black chick' has a name.

Yes but if she tells you that's how she feels about you is it worth remembering that it's Lauren Hill?

Noone cares what her name is now. Thankfully the public lost interest in someone that does nothing but divide.
I remember reading several years ago that this was just a rumor that was started by someone who called into Howard Stern. She supposedly said it on MTV, but there was never actually any video of her doing it. It was like the reverse Tommy Hilfiger thing. Sucks for her if it wasn't really true.

I remember reading several years ago that this was just a rumor that was started by someone who called into Howard Stern. She supposedly said it on MTV, but there was never actually any video of her doing it. It was like the reverse Tommy Hilfiger thing. Sucks for her if it wasn't really true.
But as an artist that has public access.... you would think she would say something. Likely not a rumor

Regardless of the article you forgot to say that I'm a libtard that hates white people.

Or he was just too dumb to understand the words you wrote.

Last time I checked Black Panther was a fucking marvel super-hero, dumbass.

You really need to stop drinking this early.

Nobody asked you anything, champ.

But happy to correct the dumb shit you say. You're welcome.

Trust me, it'll save you a lot of embarrassment in the future.

You sound kinda slow.

Learn to read or fuck off.
Thread title should be changed to "Mack Yancy acts like a dickhead and tries to pick fights with everyone"

But as an artist that has public access.... you would think she would say something. Likely not a rumor
I think she did deny it at some point. However, I also believe that she would show up late or not show up at all to shows that she had already sold tickets for. Not difficult to believe that she is a shithead if she does stuff like that.

Back