Social Lead designer of Black Panther video game admits she doesn't hire white people.

I think she did deny it at some point. However, I also believe that she would show up late or not show up at all to shows that she had already sold tickets for. Not difficult to believe that she is a shithead if she does stuff like that.
When record sales fell or no? J/k bud. Who knows at this point

Hopefully this retarded take isn't your genuine attitude.

Not that it makes you racist, of course, just potentially deeply retarded.
hm, pretty sure 'retarded' is not an acceptable term anymore, citizen.

She looks like she barely understands how to use Unity.

Hell the game she’s heading up sounds like a rip off of Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties

And you're the shit stain smeared across said paper.

I make the worst threads according to you but you can't exercise the self control not to come to them and post. Stockholm syndrome got you down bad. Soon you're gonna start calling me daddy.
You make the worst threads according to people that read them. I can see I hurt you deeply young he/she.

I’m not sorry. lol

You make the worst threads according to people that read them. I can see I hurt you deeply young he/she.

I’m not sorry. lol

Why cant you stop participating in the worst threads? Do you have some kind of fetish?

I might have start charging you an hourly rate if you're getting off on this.

Thread title should be changed to "Mack Yancy acts like a dickhead and tries to pick fights with everyone"
Tough guy MMA fans feel attacked by moderately harsh language on the internet.

News at 11

Why cant you stop participating in the worst threads? Do you have some kind of fetish?

I might have start charging you an hourly rate if you're getting off on this.
It’s more about making fun of you tbh

Why yes, quote MLK, who supported affirmative action to balance out past inequities.

It's weird seeing conservative politicians and pundits quoting "I have a dream" and saying King would be ashamed of modern activists dwelling on race.

King%2B-%2BSpecial.jpg

King%2B-%2BComp.jpeg

Back