Leaving Neverland...

Did Michael Jackson sexually abuse children?

• Yes, he did.

• No, he did not.

• I don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
These interviews are now though. She is reminiscing right now about how her son was being molested back then.

She's fucked in the head.

Yes, she says she celebrated Michael's death in 2009, when her son only told her he was molested in 2012.

Another component people might be overlooking is that molestation changes the victim. There are some victims that are too young to grasp the crimes being committed against them, but if you weigh the interviews against their ages at the time plus the notion that "the parents should have known better," you might reasonably assume there should be some change in each victim's behavior that cannot be offset with bribery nor blackmail. Is it the case that the parents were so removed from reality they didn't notice any shift in personality? Is it possible there was no shift at all?

My point is if inwere the parent and talking about my sons time where he was being repeatingly sexually abused. I wouldnt be telling this tale with much more than sorrow guilt and anger. I didnt see any of this regret from the mom as she was telling her pov of the story.

Another component people might be overlooking is that molestation changes the victim. There are some victims that are too young to grasp the crimes being committed against them, but if you weigh the interviews against their ages at the time plus the notion that "the parents should have known better," you might reasonably assume there should be some change in each victim's behavior that cannot be offset with bribery nor blackmail. Is it the case that the parents were so removed from reality they didn't notice any shift in personality? Is it possible there was no shift at all?

We're talking about kids hitting their early teens and entering/going through puberty. That's where a lot change happens. How are you going to differentiate someone's behavior due to puberty or actual molestation?

How are you going to differentiate someone's behavior due to puberty or actual molestation?
That's a good point, and to your point it seems like Robson, at least, was in the limelight at a very young age, which also contributes to less transparency for the parents. However, if we are to believe molestation began at seven years of age for Robson, that's well before becoming a teenager and long after the point of grasping self-identity and rules concerning no-no areas.

I can't quite buy the narrative that Robson enjoyed being molested, which for some minds accounts for the lack of tattling.

That's a good point, and to your point it seems like Robson, at least, was in the limelight at a very young age, which also contributes to less transparency for the parents. However, if we are to believe molestation began at seven years of age for Robson, that's well before becoming a teenager and long after the point of grasping self-identity and rules concerning no-no areas.

I can't quite buy the narrative that Robson enjoyed being molested, which for some minds accounts for the lack of tattling.

First of all his story changed so many times. Second of all the claim was sometime between the ages of 7 to 14. And the abuse was supposedly only twice. It's hard to believe a pedophile with repeated and easy access only abused this kid twice... And this kid was SOOOO in love with Mike he lied back then for the jury...

Not believable...

I voted I dont know. If u think about it. This guy's filthy rich, hangs out with little kids and the easiest way to extract cash from him would be child molestation allegations. On the other hand he seems to be a kid in an adult's body who just likes to hang out with kids. MJ imo could be asexual and it makes more sense now that there's rumors of him being castrated when he was younger to preserve his voice. There's pics of him holding hands with little kids but that's doesn't mean he's a molester. I hold my kid nephews and nieces hands in public. In conclusion we dont know what happens behind closed doors or what's really on his mind.

Just a question, if we are to assume that MJ is innocent, are there a lot of known cases wherein those who didnt have a proper childhood act similar to MJ when they grow up?

Just a question, if we are to assume that MJ is innocent, are there a lot of known cases wherein those who didnt have a proper childhood act similar to MJ when they grow up?
Depends how far along the spectrum of mental aberration.

Usually this phenomenon of an adult lacking a real awareness of consequence is commonly seen in your Tanners and Conrads and the trustfund son of a lawyer ilk, but that's not so very fringey. But if you're talking about "it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but isn't a duck" I don't know if there would be as big an example as Michael Jackson is (or, arguably, "could be"). Timothy Treadwell had a really odd attitude with bears, but that I felt that was more a product of supplanting his drug abuse. It's entirely possible the drug abuse and the weirdo relationship with bears stems from an even younger traumatic experience as a child.

Only saw the trailer and seemed like a hit piece. It wouldn't shock me if it was true but the accusers felt like bad actors.

I ended up watching it and it's a little more believable seeing the full thing. Even if nothing sexual happened, there's tons of evidence that something at the very least creepy was going on. From the letters, faxes, trips, 6+ hour phone calls and then dropping the kids when other kids came around. Something was off.

I still take it with a grain of salt anytime there is money to be made but I think it's very possible something happened.

Anyone see the first part of this documentary on HBO tonight? It's about the kids Michael Jackson abused. I didn't know the extent of how messed up he was. Befriended kid after kid... having them do all sorts of weird stuff and sex acts with him.

What a sick bastard that guy was.

**Mod Edit**
Corey Feldman weighs in. Courtesy of @WaylonMercy5150:
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/149836675/
he had always given me a bad vibe

This lie is just not going to last.

Barbara is getting nuclear heat for this.

Those guys seemed like they were coached the whole way for this, but I still have my reservations about MJ. I think Mike Tyson said it best, he was my friend, I liked him, but I'd never leave my kids at his place cause of the stigma....you never know.

Back