Legalize Roids!! Let them bang bro

To juice or not to juice that is the question

• Total voters
I think pro-athletes should be forced to use steroids. I think we as fans deserve the greatest athletes science can create! Lets go! Anything that will make you run faster, jump higher! I have High-Definition TV! I want my athletes like my video games! Lets go! I could care less if you die at 40. You hate life after sports anyways. I'm doing you a favor.

Daniel Tosh

First of all, Nobody is becoming a pro fighter if they don't train at all. Of course, you have guys that Are naturally gifted, And can get away with less training, but that extra athlethicism has a lot to do with higher natural testosterone levels, focus And self esteem. All these go through the roof when adding for example some synthetic testosterone. No natural ability can compete with that, And on top of it, you get in 2-3 times as much training.

I am not at all saying that everyone can be professional fighters by roiding. What I am saying is that the naturally athletic guy that is not using peds will fall so far behind the naturally athletic guy training beside him using illegal peds, that there is no way he will even make it past amateur levels.

After year 2, 3, 4, 5, the guy being able to train more than twice as much, And even being able to fight 3-4 times a year, will have so much more experience And be so much more powerful that they will never be on the same level.
It's all true, yes, sometimes just depends on the fighter..there's been boxers and MMA fighters on stuff and still lost.

If you can't fight without taking steroids you're a massive pussy

Back