Legit thought about punching my mom today

You must be young as hell if you haven't learned to tune your mom out yet.

Give her a bionic elbow babeh thas what I'd do!

KEdk.gif

a.gif

I think you're all missing the point here.

His uncle is the real bitch in this story.

Your mom is incredibly childish. And if you actually want to punch her then you’re also a little unhinged.

I guess the apple really doesn’t fall far from the tree.

When in doubt play the victim card, put your head down, say "I'm sorry"and walk away.

My Mum is my best friend, it upsets me to think about hurting her feelings, and I'd sooner top myself than harm her physically.

Yeah, your Mom was rude to you over a gift exchange - big deal, man. Re-evaluate your shit this holiday season.

Since we're complaining about our parents, my mom can ridiculously petty sometimes. Once she asked me what I was doing which I thought was a stupid question because she could clearly see what I was doing (I think I was putting food on a plate at a buffet or something). So I replied shortly, "You can see what I'm doing." I didn't think much of it and she didn't speak to me for two weeks. The whole time I was wondering if my mom was mad at me but I didn't really give it a lot of thought. Later she told me she thought about not speaking to me for the rest of her life. My parents are ridiculous.

Your mom is testing you dude, if you don't do it when everyone is saying you can, it looks like you're taking the first excuse you can get not to.

This will be my first Christmas entirely alone since my girlfriend will be in Texas with her family. So at least you have family.

TS you cared more about yourself then your family. You put your needs over them. You're selfish. Your mom shouldnt have called you out in front of everyone but who cares you need to grow up and learn.

You expect presents now but couldnt keep your word. Its YOU that needs to be punched.

You also need to get the ever loving shit kicked out of you for even thinking of hurting your mother.

Grow up and act like a man.

So much for believing in yourself and staying positive you piece of shit .

We do a gift exchange every year for christmas, we always have since I was young. The limit is 60$ and everyone puts their names in a hat and you buy a gift for the person you pick.

Anyways I was informed this year that I cant participate because last year I didnt buy a gift for my uncle. Last year I couldn't go through with buying the gift because my cars alternator went and I had to get it replaced with a rebuilt. Cost me like 300$ at a garage and I just couldn't afford a gift. I called my uncle and said I would make it up to him and according to my mom I didnt. I bought him a case of beer but my mom says since it wasnt equivalent to 60$ that it doesnt count. So my mom put me on blast for being cheap and told my family that i never made it up to my uncle. Fucking ridiculous, she has no respect. She did that in front of everyone. Everyones saying its not a big deal and that I can do the gift exchange but my mom was being rude about it.

Anyways I dont think im gonna do it and I hope my mom regrets it.
Don't punch your mom, bro.

Don't hit your mother my friend.

It will be probably very hard to live that down.

Get some gym time in, and rage.

We do a gift exchange every year for christmas, we always have since I was young. The limit is 60$ and everyone puts their names in a hat and you buy a gift for the person you pick.

Anyways I was informed this year that I cant participate because last year I didnt buy a gift for my uncle. Last year I couldn't go through with buying the gift because my cars alternator went and I had to get it replaced with a rebuilt. Cost me like 300$ at a garage and I just couldn't afford a gift. I called my uncle and said I would make it up to him and according to my mom I didnt. I bought him a case of beer but my mom says since it wasnt equivalent to 60$ that it doesnt count. So my mom put me on blast for being cheap and told my family that i never made it up to my uncle. Fucking ridiculous, she has no respect. She did that in front of everyone. Everyones saying its not a big deal and that I can do the gift exchange but my mom was being rude about it.

Anyways I dont think im gonna do it and I hope my mom regrets it.

How old are you?

In my family we never fight about petty small things like money. My parents are always trying to get me stop giving them money and I haven’t lived at home in 10 years.

Instead we only have issues about hideous physical and emotional abuse and substance abuse that took place in the past.
My mom tried to OD on sleeping pills when I was 9.

To be honest I think you’re lucky.

Back