Lennox Lewis Ringwalk video [ never saw any boxer lwalk like this]

He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards

He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards

sdradnats gwadrehs yb tsael tA. eb dluohs rexob a tahw fo sisehtitna eht adnik ,yug tuo dellihc tnegilletni na ekil skool tsuj eH

IMO its because he's an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards

sdradnats gwadrehs yb tsael tA. eb dluohs rexob a tahw fo sisehtitna eht adnik ,yug tuo dellihc tnegilletni na ekil skool tsuj eH

you said what?
please come again Im not sure I got it all the way...I lost it somewhere in between "antithesis of" and " "boxer"...

what did he said...anyone ???

(Im not sure I got your nick either...how do you pronounce it ??)

you said what?
please come again Im not sure I got it all the way...I lost it somewhere in between "antithesis of" and " "boxer"...

what did he said...anyone ???

I got lost on what was said too, but what I do know is that, He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards

Its because he was hanging out with nick diaz before the fight. obviously.

I hate that Crave-Online banner with the fake Borat.

I just can't believe someone at Crave would actually think that banner looks funny enough to entice one to view their site.

I got lost on what was said too, but what I do know is that, He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards

OMG, this looks promising, I suspected that it was something in that way....but be patient please - no rush !!

cos at this point, I dont think we are half way to understand what he said

I don't know guys, he just looks like an intelligent chilled out kind of guy, pretty much the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdog standards that's for sure.

Werll dont you agree that he just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards?

Dragonstyle915 is actually correct, mikezismike .

Anyone would admit that he just looks like an intelligent chilled out kind of guy, pretty much the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards that's for sure.

^^^I don't know, he always seemed like an intelligent chilled out kind of guy, pretty much the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards...what higher standard is there?

Back