Media Leon Edwards Challenges Woodley For Next Year's UFC London Card

If he ducks Leon , Tyron is officially done as a contender and any chance of him regaining the belt is obliterated ! Let us all hope he ducks and he becomes a thing of the past never to be seen again !

Innocent till proven guilty buddeh! Unlike you, Conor actually got a life. You are living on this site hating on Conor rent free. You ain't got no life!

Innocent until proven guilty? Kind of like the way you view Jon Jones, right?

I can only imagine what you'd be saying if Woodley was the one accused of brutally raping women....

Damn he called out rapper T-wood? Who next after the ‘chosen one’ ducks so hard he breaks his back?

I’m hoping for fiddy cent in a cross promotion rivalry

Exactly. Edwards is great at distance. I’m guessing that he can freeze Woodley the same way Rory did.
All that's left now is for tyron to sign, which he will. He always does. I'm just tired of waiting.

All that's left now is for tyron to sign, which he will. He always does. I'm just tired of waiting.

If Woodley wants the belt, this is his ticket. I think he’ll lose, but if he believes in himself, he has to take this chance. Lobbying Dana = 100% failure.

It'd be a great fight, wouldn't mind seeing that.

Tyron aint fighting anytime soon...

Isn't he 40 soon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back