Leon Edwards not interested in a UFC rematch with Belal Muhammad: “The writing was on the wall"

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

During tonight’s post-fight press conference, Edwards was asked if thought an immediate rematch with Muhammad made sense.

“I only fought him because all the other guys turned me down.” Leon Edwards explained. “The writing was on the wall. I was winning the fight clearly, and I don’t feel I need to fight him again. I need to move forward"

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...h-belal-muhammad-the-writing-was-on-the-wall/

I find that extremely... unprofessional let's say. Your thoughts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
He should take the rematch or be immediately cut(of course I know he won't be cut). Idc if he was winning Belal deserves a main event and a second chance, his first big UFC opportunity was cut short by a fucking eye poke . How is anyone a fan of this clown?

Doesn't matter who he fights next the UFC knows plus sherdog knows this guy will never be a champion
source.gif

Bullshit excuse. I have double yellows, and I shouldn't be asking this. I can think of 1 million eye pokes, but never one against an Asian fighter. It makes sense; if the finger is bigger than the eye then obviously it can't poke it. Gas an Asian fighter ever been eye poked?
Ban this unfunny troll mods . I've seen him in the war room too he's no less of a moron there

I don't really care what he thinks, what ever happens will happen, he'll either get rebooked and people are happy or get a bigger more meaningful fight that will blow the rematch into history..

Bullshit excuse. I have double yellows, and I shouldn't be asking this. I can think of 1 million eye pokes, but never one against an Asian fighter. It makes sense; if the finger is bigger than the eye then obviously it can't poke it. Gas an Asian fighter ever been eye poked?

I will be more retarded than you and answer you... Belal is Asian.

What ? The fight ended in a NC because of him. Of course he should run it back.

Have you ever seen a fighter ask a title shot from a NC ? That's not how it works.

Ive never seen a title challenger given an immediate rematch in a fight he won one round in.

If Kamaru wants an easy fight then why shouldnt Leon take the easiest fight to maintain his position?

Back