Media Leon Edwards throws a bottle at Colby Covington after he brings up his dead dad

Was Colby Covington comments about Leon Edwards dead dad unnecessary?

• Total voters
You probably want to call me something that starts with an r but you dont want to get banned so you keep screeching drunk like a broken siren hoping ill give a shit. Lol Yep youre a colby fan alright, the thought process checks out. Whats wrong little guy, are you folding mentally? Can't justify defending POS colby so you're gaslighting bwahaha.
Yes, your drunken babble and complete disregard for any information presented to you has unwound me. You're the modern day Diogenes.

It’s not just what he said; he did it while wearing a GW costume and MAGA hat.

Ya no ... dudes a fake through and through and hides behind a character when in reality hes just mouthy punk whos never learned what happens when you cross certain lines..

The kind of kid who throws tantrum in the store and calls his mom names during highschool infront of other people , and believes because he wrestles he's better then you ..

I fucked up more then a few of these kinds of guys growing up...before i got into Martial Arts more intensely and stopped fighting outside of competition dude is a frat boy bully ..

Nothing pisses me off more..

Where the fuck are all the DJs , GSP, Matt Hughes at?

Get this trash out of here..
I think this is the mistake people make. I don't think you have to go low to promote a fight. One of the biggest fights of 2023 -- Volk VS Makhachev 1 -- there was very little trash talk or going low -- but it was not necessary because both are amazing fighters and really tough, and they don't need to go low to sell the fight.

Or Prochazka VS Perreira -- didn't the UFC say that this was one of the top 5 UFC by sales in history?

Nobody was disrespectful but the two men are just straight up killers, no one had to go low to sell the fight.

So I think the whole premise that you need to say horribly, ugly things to sell a fight is false.

That sorta shit talking makes me hope Edwards finishes him in a devastating, career ending fashion.

LOL I like how you tried to narrow it down to the few world wars knowing full and well there are countless other wars throughout history many of which have been started over words alone, and technically you could even say world war 1 and 2 could only start by decloration. LOL Either way words are a direct line of communication, we used them when we want to express gratitude disgust or when we want to fight. It's basically how the world works and society wouldn't be the way it is without verbal interaction.
few world wars? there's only been 2. war's aren't started because a nation's leader/dignitary threatened to take another nation's leader's father to the 7th circle of hair. Full hostilities of World War 1 were ignited by the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, World War 2 was started by Germany's invasion of Poland.

I get Leon's anger, but I like the way Manny Pacquiao handled people insulting him (or his coach the best). He remained calm, smiled, and then just brutally destroyed them in the ring.

Yes, your drunken babble and complete disregard for any information presented to you has unwound me. You're the modern day Diogenes.
"muh you're making fun of my favorite fighter so I'm going to keep crying" the only information you provided is the fact that you're in your little feelings and can't handle colby being owned by the mma community lol Don't worry colbies going to get knocked out and you'll move on very quickly, it's like a child crying about his toy being broken yeah you'll be mad the day it happens but afterwards its like it never even happened, see you're going through an infantile crisis, it will be ok lol

Last edited:
I think this is the mistake people make. I don't think you have to go low to promote a fight. One of the biggest fights of 2023 -- Volk VS Makhachev 1 -- there was very little trash talk or going low -- but it was not necessary because both are amazing fighters and really tough, and they don't need to go low to sell the fight.

Or Prochazka VS Perreira -- didn't the UFC say that this was one of the top 5 UFC by sales in history?

Nobody was disrespectful but the two men are just straight up killers, no one had to go low to sell the fight.

So I think the whole premise that you need to say horribly, ugly things to sell a fight is false.

It absolutely is.. and there's plenty of things you can say before getting to this level...

Dude just showed he has no class...i dont buy for a second its a character.. the character is just a deflection from who he actually is ,an escape goat.. if you will ...

If I'm Leon and i get situation like Hendo vs Bisping 1 ...im definitely throwing the flying forearm follow up shot if you know what im saying...

Did Jorge knock out his tooth and wit? This entire fight build up he's been way more dialed back, can't tell if he's drained from the weight cut or what but its very noticeable.

i miss the days when he said shit that was genuinely inflammatory now hes just meh.

He’s got his title shot. Just maybe in the past if 80% energy went to the fight and 20% energy to the character it didn’t win him nothing.

Now 95% of his energy is going to the fight and 5% to the character.

Will the results be different ? Only time will tell

Yes, the weight cut is brutal lmao

Did Jorge knock out his tooth and wit? This entire fight build up he's been way more dialed back, can't tell if he's drained from the weight cut or what but its very noticeable.
he has no personal vendetta with leon, its hard to make it up out of thin air. if he had to fight a guy like shavkat, he'd have no material to go off of.

i can't say i'd feel bad if leon edwards lands some groin shots, eye pokes or strikes to the back of the head while the ref "didn't see it."

just for good measure maybe land a few more extra shots in after colby gets starched until the ref pulls him off.
Such a pathetic mentality. Someone said something you don't like so they should be physically abused and laws should no longer protect them. Nah, I'm not going to sack up, be a man and learn to control my feelings, I'll be a little bitch and call for violence whenever my feelings are hurt

Hope Leon won’t fight irrationally and Colby gets a painful night.

Back