Leslie Smith calls out Khabib for his views on women

IF A WOMAN WANTS TO SHOW HER BOOTEH LET HER SHOW HER BOOTEH!!

STFU KHABIB YOU REPRESSED BRAINWASHED RELEGIOUS ZEALOT!!

In saying that at least he isnt a KID FIDDLING PEDO FUCK LIKE 90% of Preists.

Leslie Bless tell it like it is you sweet crusader.

Khabib doesnt need reach for the Kleenex, because he has a unsoiled wife who has sex with him everyday. <seedat>

If she has slept with him she is soiled. Your logic is flawed.

L2Islam uncouth unclean unbeliever.

If she has slept with him she is soiled. Your logic is flawed.

L2Islam uncouth unclean unbeliever.
That's not how it works, because it's HIS wife. So for him, she is unsoiled, unlike western men who marry and have children with women who have had sex with many other men.

Last edited:
That's not how it works, because it's HIS wife. So for him, she is unsoiled, unlike western men who marry and have children with women who have had sex with many other men.

Wrong!! She is soiled now touch by the besroom filth!!!

Honestly. Why do people care. Its something happening in Dagestan. Whether you agree with Khabib or not its not happening in US not my problem or business.

They should bring that play to America, looks hot. :)

Why are mods allowing continuous racist ignorant nonsense posts here... I think the thread needs to be closed.

Yes American are free.. And anyone who follows another culture - religion apart from theirs is wrong and a slave...

Thanks Leslie Smith ....

By the way... Leslie ruined her own career and before telling others about their views on Women ..she needs to look herself in the mirror. ... Fugly probably orders c00k on local craigslist. No man with 20 20 vision is touching that Neanderthal

Why are mods allowing continuous racist ignorant nonsense posts here... I think the thread needs to be closed.

Yes American are free.. And anyone who follows another culture - religion apart from theirs is wrong and a slave...

Thanks Leslie Smith ....

So the model was being free by posing on a stage, and Khabib wants that to stop, so he's trying to impose his shit on others. Fuck that guy. Can't wait for him to lose now.

Welcome to SJW america where facts and cultural things trigger everyone.

SJWs are the reason for the influx of the Islamic ideology currently infesting western societies. There's good reason to take issue with it. Not everybody is okay with sticking their heads in the sand.

Thanks Leslie Smith ....

Explain what's racist about it, thanks.

What’s with this crap? It’s 2019, having women outgoing and confident will do you wonders! Unless you’re a homo.

No point in arguing with muslim fanatics. You'll never win

Oh fuck off

I disagree with what Khabib thinks but he's entitled to have his own opinion. Not everyone has to think the same, and if you don't think the same that doesn't necessarily make you a bad person

She’s right, but guys like Khabib are generally extremely insecure. He covers his wife’s face and showers with men.

The funny thing about the muslim belief system is this, Sometimes women need to shut there uppers lips. Women = emotion thinkers(generally) Men = practical thinkers(generally) When women get to much control over things in society it gets dicey. And I love women, they are amazing creatures and what they can do.

Which is strictly a virtue in the US. I don't think the rest of the world cares about our culture.

Actually freedom of expression is a universal human right under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which was signed by a ton of countries, so it's not a U.S. thing

Back