Rumored Leslie Smith former UFC fighter backs Diego’s crazy

Dead prostitute in the room next to Penn? Just a typical friday night for Dana.

So that was real???? :eek:

I thought that guy was just having a mental episode.
I think he was just having a mental episode. But this guy @Wormwood actually found him and the guy was fine. Not sure of what happened after that, I stopped following it. But @Wormwood is a real hero!

Leslie about to join Fabia and the crew.

Leslie Smith sounding like Tito Ortiz. Was she always this mental? I understood the first part of her post but the rest is fucking nonsense
I had to reread the flat earth tweet to understand what the fuck she was trying to say.

Ahhh, the old wake up next to a dead hooker named Bridget bit.. classic

The most exquisite story of a Diego including prostitutes, a BJ and a goof.

Coming soon.

Dont get the dead hooker part?

What exactly is she saying?

UFC killed a hooker to shut her up to save BJ? Covered up a BJ murder? Killed a hooker to use as leverage against BJ?

Dont get the dead hooker part?

What exactly is she saying?

UFC killed a hooker to shut her up to save BJ? Covered up a BJ murder? Killed a hooker to use as leverage against BJ?
Its not worth trying to figure her dumb ass out.

"No no no...You idiots! I said leave a horse head in his room. Not a whore's head. This is why we cant have nice things."

I live in Houston and my GPS says Whores track rather than Horse track every time we drive by..... It never stops being funny

What do i need to do for Dana to send a dead hooker to me?

I am not saying Dana uses dead hookers,i am just telling to you people that i have heard Dana sends dead hookers as gifts.That does not mean i believe he does that,only that i have heard he does that!
Literally laughed out loud <45>

We all have dead hookers in our life. For some it is the dead hooker of illiteracy or poverty. For others, the dead hooker of addiction. For MMA fighters it may be the dead hooker of falling short in a big fight or worse, the dead hooker of CTE. But for BJ Penn, it is an actual dead hooker.

Back