Rumored Leslie Smith former UFC fighter backs Diego’s crazy

Maybe it was for the 2nd Hughes fight. BJ dominated Hughes early and then ‘tore rib cartilage’ apparently.

This shit just gets dumber and dumber

View attachment 852625 View attachment 852626

Here is the link https://lasvegasweekly.com/news/archive/2006/mar/16/a-woman-died-here/

No evidence of it being connected to UFC or BJ Penn and that they were questioned/witnesses etc. It seems like a pretty wild claim to me.

Leslie being released from UFC had as much to do with performance as it did project spearhead. She admitted at the time she was fighting for survival in the UFC and although she had a couple of wins she repeatedly failed against better opposition and was on a high value contract (in terms of WMMA in UFC at the time). She was asking for a bigger contract, the UFC probably wanted a smaller contract.

This broad is delusional. Obviously the hooker was killed as a sacrifice to the Just Bleed gods.

And this is the woman who was at the helm of the Fighters Union?

We all have dead hookers in our life. For some it is the dead hooker of illiteracy or poverty. For others, the dead hooker of addiction. For MMA fighters it may be the dead hooker of falling short in a big fight or worse, the dead hooker of CTE. But for BJ Penn, it is an actual dead hooker.

ive been a big fan of your posts as long as youve been here.

is this my favorite one ever?

yes, probably.

i laughed so loudly my dog started barking.

Back