'Lesnar is 100% Doping' - Dominick Cruz

Just because Cruz says something doesn't mean its true, sherdog sheeps.

And? I mean, sure, Cruz is obviously right, but if Brock doing PEDs is news to you, you have a giant fucking black hole where your brain should be.

Brock 100% doesn't know who Dominick Cruz is.
And that's why he gets besmirched in MMA by complete fighters, as he does not study and appreciate the game. Meanwhile, guys like Conor and Mouse can give you the reach, tendencies and stats of nearly half the roster.

Breaking!
Dominic Cruz has been released from the UFC after disclosing inside information.

and? 100% of fighters are on drugs….The only problem/enemy is usada

All Natty
200.webp

Dom is just jealous of this jacked white boy

Brock was doping, but in his last WWE appearance a few months ago he looked skinny and flabby as shit. So unless he had one more hurrah, I highly doubt he will be using over the next 6 months, unless he gets that designer shit that GSP and Romero know all about that is out of your system in a few hours.

And that's why he gets besmirched in MMA by complete fighters, as he does not study and appreciate the game. Meanwhile, guys like Conor and Mouse can give you the reach, tendencies and stats of nearly half the roster.

Pretty sure Conor got besmirched by Nate. Fighters lose, and it doesn't really come down to if they can list everyone's statistics.

You sound like Frank "I'm working on the intricacies of the details of maneuvers that Brock has never even heard of" Mir.

Be quiet Cruz, you're not supposed to talk about that in public.

There should be a USADA program that helps prior drug cheats get off the drugs. People don't understand the physical effects of ceasing to use peds as well as the psychological. Stephen Bonnar kinda open up on the mental aspect of it. It's a big deal.

Or just... You know... Tell them to fuck off?

If you can't fight clean don't fight at all.

pretty funny how lesnar got fat fighting in the ufc then went back to wwe and got lean again.

They must have a great diet program over there.

Back