Let’s be honest about Conor...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He doesn’t have any pride and deserved that beating after the fight was over and here is why: He hit Khabib behind the head with as many elbows as could and they were all illegal ones. He kneed him in the face as hard as he could illegally also! At least the guy who nailed him from the back had more honor than him and punched on the side of his face! Watch the tape! Honestly how could you respect Conor after all those blatant fouls?

Conor was gonna be subbed in the second if not for that illegal knee, Khabib was doing his signature Dana talk, Conor couldn't take the humiliation. I bet on Conor but damn, Khabib really made it look easy.

Didn't we have this conversation before?

Reality hit McGregor that night, plain and simple. Hopefully he can back stronger.

He doesn’t have any pride and deserved that beating after the fight was over and here is why: He hit Khabib behind the head with as many elbows as could and they were all illegal ones. He kneed him in the face as hard as he could illegally also! At least the guy who nailed him from the back had more honor than him and punched on the side of his face! Watch the tape! Honestly how could you respect Conor after all those blatant fouls?

On my because the guy from behind didn't know how to throw a punch. Threw his fist thumb first side ways at Conors head. He hit him on the side because he threw a hook to go for maximum power, doubt he knew what a straight punch was

Honestly, you should have waited four more weeks before making this thread.

ADD TO HIS CHEATING >>

HE IS A TAPOUT BEEEEEEEOTCH AND CUR

BUT,,,BECAUSE OF HIS BULLLLLLLLLSHIT ABILITY

HE IS A MONEY MAKER

Reality hit McGregor that night, plain and simple. Hopefully he can back stronger.

What "reality" are you talking about? That he could get beat? I don't think that particular reality hit him that particular night, considering he's lost a few times before. Do you think he realized that he isn't capable of beating Khabib? No chance. I bet he still believes he would - at least could - win a rematch.

big_1471459591_image.jpg

I thought he would never have stepped in cage again after that Floyd beating. Seventeen unanswered punches really took a toll on Conor

Don't forget fence grabs with his hands and toes.

Back