Let’s talk about the elephant in the room ...

And Jessica Eye is fighting for a title. Life can be a bitch bro.
I don't have complains. After all every easy paycheck is good for Valentina.. she will need all the money she can get when I marry her.

Ask Conor who was forces to fight Khabib while injured. What did he get in the end? Praise for being brave? Just a one way ticket to Palookaville.

giphy(82).gif

Obvious troll is obvious.

0/10.

Try harder.

Walt Harris got fired because he's out of shape and can't lose enough weight in two months. He's supposed to be a PRO ATHLETE. Elias Theorodou got fired because he is probably the most boring and safest fighter of all time.

Nothing to see here. And Conor was not injured, don't drink the koolaid! And if he was UFC couldnt force him to fight or punish him for not taking the fight

Anybody can be fired from their job at anytime. No different for the UFC!

Does anyone care Justin Willis (8-2) is released from the UFC for not taking Wilt Harris this summer? Does anyone care Elias Theodorou (8-3) was cut because of a lackluster couple of fights? Here’s why you should.

You have to take risks to be exciting in the cage. You also have to WIN. There’s no longer a three strikes and you’re out policy. That’s OVER. Now all it takes is ONE. The UFC’s fuck or walk policy is seen as a motivator.

Put yourself in their shoes. You’re walking out of the arena. Thousands of fans screaming at you. You know you have to win this fight. If you don’t showcase a spectacle you might not get inside this cage again. If you don’t knock out your opponent, you’re fired. If you get knocked out you’re fired. If you win a boring decision, YOU’RE FIRED.

Imagine a young GSP in this scenario. He would be CUT in today’s landscape. This is not the only deterrent. The UFC does not take kindly if you are injured and want to opt out of a fight. Ask Conor who was forces to fight Khabib while injured. What did he get in the end? Praise for being brave? Just a one way ticket to Palookaville.

What if ... you win? You win so much, your record CANNOT be denied. You have to fight for the title or there will be riots on the streets. Ask Tony Ferguson. He will tell you all about that...

The UFC has always tried to balance sport and spectacle but now the scales have TIPPED. Endeavor (company that owns UFC) is going public with an IPO. What does that mean? So many things... Imagine Warren Buffet owning a large share and DEMANDING they bring back Mighty Mouse. That’s the kind uncertain future the sport faces.

Will Smith’s invisible hand guide the UFC to new heights? Or will the bottom line hurt the development of the new generation of fighters?

Don’t care.

Big Titty said he couldn't make weight in time for the summer. 100% cuttable offence.
You are 100% correct sir. Gonzaga vs Jordan was one of the worst fights I have ever seen back in the day. Literally less than 5 punches landed by either fighter in any given round and both gassed in round 1. Yet they both continued to fight and had better showings thereafter. Sometimes certain matchups suck from an entertainment aspect.

This had to do with not making 265 with 2 months notice when you are 30% bf. I cant blame UFC for not being pissed, wouldnt you? How can u take the guy seriously?

Wme management read sherdog and listen to you guys.

It’s time we need to stop shitting on fighters for no reason. Elias and Willis should still be signed, but no, you guys like to make fun of them and say ‘Oh that Elias, he did that funny kick of the cage’. This has got to stop because sherdog forums are rather influential on wme management and they pay attention to see who the most die hard mma fans want to see fight.

Wme management read sherdog and listen to you guys.

It’s time we need to stop shitting on fighters for no reason. Elias and Willis should still be signed, but no, you guys like to make fun of them and say ‘Oh that Elias, he did that funny kick of the cage’. This has got to stop because sherdog forums are rather influential on wme management and they pay attention to see who the most die hard mma fans want to see fight.
giphy.gif

The UFC is a cluster f__k of mismanagement, yet they are doing well. Imagine what the UFC could be if it had a less vindicative, level headed management team.
This
The ufc suceeds in spite of dana not because of him

Meanwhile Arlovski lost 83 fights in a row and is fighting again for like 300k.

Andrei has been a professional long as I’ve been alive. The man has done it all in MMA. You want him on a 30k/30k when the guy is about as much of a legend and a pioneer as it gets?

Imagine a young GSP in this scenario. He would be CUT in today’s landscape.

The worst GSP fight I can think of was better than the best from Willis and Elias. Even Fitch had some moments when everything I saw from those guys sucked.

Winning or losing does not dictate the UFC cutting you or not, if you lost every fight but the fans filled the seats and hit the buy button to see you, the UFC will keep you..

Ellias had 9 decisions in 11 wins, hadn’t finished a fight since 2015.

Willis was given 2 months to make 266 and said he couldn’t do it and is only 6 foot tall and doesn’t haven’t have that type of a physique were that should even remotely be an issue.

I’m in favor of the new “justice system.”

Does anyone care Justin Willis (8-2) is released from the UFC for not taking Wilt Harris this summer? Does anyone care Elias Theodorou (8-3) was cut because of a lackluster couple of fights? Here’s why you should.

You have to take risks to be exciting in the cage. You also have to WIN. There’s no longer a three strikes and you’re out policy. That’s OVER. Now all it takes is ONE. The UFC’s fuck or walk policy is seen as a motivator.

Put yourself in their shoes. You’re walking out of the arena. Thousands of fans screaming at you. You know you have to win this fight. If you don’t showcase a spectacle you might not get inside this cage again. If you don’t knock out your opponent, you’re fired. If you get knocked out you’re fired. If you win a boring decision, YOU’RE FIRED.

Imagine a young GSP in this scenario. He would be CUT in today’s landscape. This is not the only deterrent. The UFC does not take kindly if you are injured and want to opt out of a fight. Ask Conor who was forces to fight Khabib while injured. What did he get in the end? Praise for being brave? Just a one way ticket to Palookaville.

What if ... you win? You win so much, your record CANNOT be denied. You have to fight for the title or there will be riots on the streets. Ask Tony Ferguson. He will tell you all about that...

The UFC has always tried to balance sport and spectacle but now the scales have TIPPED. Endeavor (company that owns UFC) is going public with an IPO. What does that mean? So many things... Imagine Warren Buffet owning a large share and DEMANDING they bring back Mighty Mouse. That’s the kind uncertain future the sport faces.

Will Smith’s invisible hand guide the UFC to new heights? Or will the bottom line hurt the development of the new generation of fighters?
This article exists on the front page already. Are you Ben Duffy? It was pretty good.. can you explain the public IPO, and it's implications further? Will Smith's invisible hand? What that mean? The actor? Trying to call-shots as part-owner, yeah, that'll never happen. Conor didn't have a broken foot ya Goof. One tweet and he's out of that fight, period. You think he would blame his coach on Twitter after that loss instead of a broken foot? Seriously? Why would Warren Buffet want a proven non commodity back? You think he's dumb? You started strong then you lost me towards the middle.

I'd actually be really impressed if Warren Buffet knew who Demetrious Johnson was.

Warren reads A LOT. Contrary to what many people assume about him, he doesn't have a genius IQ (by testing, etc.). That is what he says about himself, and he isn't trying to display false humility. What he is is VERY bright, reads a few books a week, remembers what he reads, and he THINKs about what he's read. His reading comprehension and memory are A-level.

Enough about my boy. I would not be surprised at all if Warren ran across an article about DJ. And if he ran across the article, he remembers him. (See above paragraph).

Endeavor (company that owns UFC) is going public with an IPO. What does that mean? So many things... Imagine Warren Buffet owning a large share and DEMANDING they bring back Mighty Mouse. That’s the kind uncertain future the sport faces.

A stockholder can ask that the company changes the way it is run but they can't make it happen.. A stockholder has no say in running the company. Owning some stock in the company doesn't mean they have the expertise to know how to run the company anyway. It's na investment. If they don't like how it's being run, they have the option to sell their stock. Stockholders are entitled to dividends they receive and to the money they make if the price of the stock goes up.

Back