• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP LFA 141: Talundžić vs. Brown on September 9 (UFC Fight Pass)

This guy actually speaks perfect English hes just repeating what is being piped in to his headphones

@Dude Incredible
if mike didnt punt a football. looking back, we seen the best t ferg we have in a while
nate doesnt hit hard enough to hurt tony like that (unless tony has 0 chin left)
i think t ferg is the pick here. its even now. considering getting a stab in before the greek sharp money shifts the line lol

@Dude Incredible
if mike didnt punt a football. looking back, we seen the best t ferg we have in a while
nate doesnt hit hard enough to hurt tony like that (unless tony has 0 chin left)
i think t ferg is the pick here. its even now. considering getting a stab in before the greek sharp money shifts the line lol
I do feel like Tony has great footwork and striking angles here. Diaz could land a bunch of combinations or even find that great shot like he did against Leon. Either way you think Decision or no? (also super glad you call him T Ferg as well)

straight up puffing fryer smoke lmao
im fat and this is hilarious
beef fat gets you the most high

woah I just took a deep dive into ronson and dalby for some reason. like a quantum leap

Back