• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP LFA 141: Talundžić vs. Brown on September 9 (UFC Fight Pass)

A Pancake is when a Offensive Lineman blocks their guy flat into the ground, a sack is when a Defensive Lineman tackles the Quarterback in the backfield before they can throw the ball to a receiver. And thanks brother!
Hey! I knew what the sack was. lol. I just never heard of the O-line thing but with him on both sides of the ball... I will draft your child one day in fantasy football.

D rod last fought at WW right? He's trying to be a welterweight like holland but it was short notice for both so they didn't cut. I think that's it. I don't remember if he was on the small side of MW or not. You might have a good point truly.

nate vs tony is super interesting.

walker is also an idiot capable of being hit horribly. that's a weird fight and I won't put much fake money on that one either way. Unlesss like an ITD prop or something.
Im gonna throw this in here cuz.....

Khamzat on his way to miss weight 1662771775911.png

Back