Li robbed? How did you score it?

How did you score the fight?

• Total voters
Asian fighter, is normal. Li won that fight, but it was close. sad that this is such a common occurrence, feels like it can't be statistically coincidental.

dude i hate to say it, but i got those vibed. Escpecially since the commentators and joe didn't make a big deal of a robbery decision like they usually would.

It's nothing new. I thought Li won but I knew he was going to lose the decision. At this point, it's not a judging problem. It's a racial issue.

Until Asians can shake the stigma, they will continue to lose competitive decisions.

Thinking more on it though. Song Yadong seems to be the outlier here. He's won a few competitive decisions.

It's nothing new. I thought Li won but I knew he was going to lose the decision. At this point, it's not a judging problem. It's a racial issue.

Until Asians can shake the stigma, they will continue to lose competitive decisions.

Thinking more on it though. Song Yadong seems to be the outlier here. He's won a few competitive decisions.
Idk who the racial profiling is coming from. I'm in redneck ville alberta and everyone in this bar was upset with Li losing. Unless only judges racial profile can we drop the race card? Sometimes humans get it wrong?

I bet D rod to win and also win significant strikes on DraftKings and those bastards voided my bet. Wtf

Asians getting discriminated in all aspects of life? You don’t say lol

Great corner advice for Tony...shoot on a guy with a known game off his back....idiot.

Scored it for Leech but Drod had a really good 3rd round. That jab was a piston all night.

Back