Liam Harrison Addresses Beef with Cody Garbrandt - 'He's Cody No Legs'

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Have you guys seen this? I had never heard of Cody (dont follow mma at all) until I heard about his beef with Liam.

Fuck cody. Guy likes to talk about people having no chins when he got slepped by a part time fighter who works at dairy queen.

1957fp.gif

Fuck cody. Guy likes to talk about people having no chins when he got slepped by a part time fighter who works at dairy queen.

1957fp.gif

i had no idea who he was until the liam beef. I then saw him acting like a douche on TUF but who knows man cause TUF is basically a reality show, so they need the drama and "fights" for the ratings so the general public will tune in.

i had no idea who he was until the liam beef. I then saw him acting like a douche on TUF but who knows man cause TUF is basically a reality show, so they need the drama and "fights" for the ratings so the general public will tune in.

Iv been watching cody since he started in the UFC and by all means hes a hot headed guy. Things set him off that really shouldn't and he flips out and usually wants to fight the guy. Essentially the new era bang bro

Iv been watching cody since he started in the UFC and by all means hes a hot headed guy. Things set him off that really shouldn't and he flips out and usually wants to fight the guy. Essentially the new era bang bro

appearently hes going to get matched against TJ? I would like to see that just to watch him get smashed, however I would really enjoy watching him fight liam.

appearently hes going to get matched against TJ? I would like to see that just to watch him get smashed, however I would really enjoy watching him fight liam.

Yup Tj Garbrandt 2 is set for UFC 217 August 4th i believe. I love Bas and modelled a lot of my style around Tjs so when he kod Cody in the first fight it was glorious. second should definitely be fun.

On the other hand purely striking with Liam would definitely not be fun...for cody <45> like Tj has said he cant put his feelings into words so he freaks out. its actually like the mentality of a child. He throws fits and chills in a couple minutes

Yup Tj Garbrandt 2 is set for UFC 217 August 4th i believe. I love Bas and modelled a lot of my style around Tjs so when he kod Cody in the first fight it was glorious. second should definitely be fun.

On the other hand purely striking with Liam would definitely not be fun...for cody <45> like Tj has said he cant put his feelings into words so he freaks out. its actually like the mentality of a child. He throws fits and chills in a couple minutes

he seems like a major douche no argument there, but I will still have to say that its reality tv and I think a bunch of this shit is just staged for reality tv and ratings. Its not like these guys dont know how to fight and all that ever happens is a bunch of pushing and grabbing. Much like when whatever that guys name was smacked mosleys wifes ass, you would think is first natural reaction as a boxer would be to punch the guy, not grab his throat.

You can see that just watch the first fight. TJ got the title from Cody.

You can see that just watch the first fight. TJ got the title from Cody.

another thing i find funny, is all these guys are essentially fighting each other over TJ. TJ was my guy, no hes my guy, etc. its like wtf why is everyone so obsessed with the guy and what hes doing?

another thing i find funny, is all these guys are essentially fighting each other over TJ. TJ was my guy, no hes my guy, etc. its like wtf why is everyone so obsessed with the guy and what hes doing?

Am I the only one that thinks Cody could give Liam a good fight? At least under kb rules.

Am I the only one that thinks Cody could give Liam a good fight? At least under kb rules.
Cody said he can make 125 easy, Harrison has never fought under 140. He would have a massive experience disadvantage and a sizable size disadvantage.

Cody said he can make 125 easy, Harrison has never fought under 140. He would have a massive experience disadvantage and a sizable size disadvantage.
He's also fought at 145. Those mma guys sometimes cut a ton of weight. Under mt Harrison would have an advantage but under kb I think it could be interesting. Harrison not as effective under those rules.

Do you want to turn that yellow into a double? Or better yet, a ban?

Keep trolling this forum and see what happens...
I trol yo mam
Cody will outstrike this thaiboxer with 4oz glovez umad

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back