Liam Harrison Addresses Beef with Cody Garbrandt - 'He's Cody No Legs'

Watched a couple Cody fights and i don't see what is so special about his striking to be honest

Bruce lee is a tryhard troll

just ignore him and he will make his way out of here ;)

Needed bigger gloves imo.

RichardN7 is kind of a shitty MMA version of payak. 3/10.

LOL at calling Yodsanan a pleb.

RichardN7 the guy who makes threads such as "would you sleep with a chubby girl" and "complicated situation with BFF"

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/would-you-sleep-with-a-chubby-girl.3641411/

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/complicated-situation-with-bff.3640213/

We're so desperate to read some more of your knowledge posts mate...

fat-bitches-need-c1ccee.jpg

Richardn7 is like the only person I have blocked on here. It's been that way for a long time.

Richardn7 is like the only person I have blocked on here. It's been that way for a long time.
He added another yellow card to the collection in this thread. If he continues his ways you won't need to worry about a block...

Wtf is this? Are you guys serious? You all are looking like Conor nutthugers during the MayMac fiasco now, there's no chance this fight actually happens outside UFC, may it be KB or MT, there's no money for that shit show.

And in MMA? Cody is a college wrestler, he could easily smash him, Harrison looks like a cool guy but doesn't matter how good he is striking wise, Cody is a top MMA fighter. And i don't even like the guy, this is just a pointless debate.

Last edited:
Wtf is this? Are you guys serious? You all are looking like Conor nutthugers during the MayMac fiasco now, there's no chance this fight actually happens outside UFC, may it be KB or MT, there's no money for that shit show.

And in MMA? Cody is a college wrestler, he could easily smash him, Harrison looks like a cool guy but doesn't matter how good he is striking wise, Cody is a top MMA fighter. And i don't even like the guy, this is just a pointless debate.

theres no debate in MT Liam would smash cody, in MMA Cody would easily beat Liam. Liam says the exact same thing in this video. The debate is some dude thinking Cody would stand half a chance against Liam in MT rules. I dont think this fight will happen. Although I think it could happen if Liam was the type of guy to run his mouth like mayweather or mcgregor. The beef is appearently cody didnt know who liam was and thought he could beat him at one point.......and then deleted all his posts and denied ever saying it.

Back