Opinion Liberal santa sends young boy away in tears after refusing to gift him a nerf gun for Christmas

I got my kid a Kimber 1911 for his third birthday (coming up). I figure it’s safe because those guns jam on the first round quite often.

Or...

This kid is the typical conservatard. “I can’t get the gun I want!!! WAAAAAAHHHH!!” Grow up ya baby.

this has been a pick your stupid troll adventure.

Give me some direct quotes that paint me as an ivory tower liberal, if it's every post then it should be easy for you, and show me where I virtue signaled once.

Your whole persona on here is one big vitrue signal.

My wife recently told me she wouldn't let our kids play with toy guns and I was actually fine with it. It's not like people are hunting for sustenance anymore, it's not a symbol of being a man. It's a tool designed to take away life. Why glorify that do developing minds?

Wow, that kid is a fucking baby. And of course his mom coddles him immediately, it's no wonder the kid is so soft. Kind of brings up an interesting question though, is there a limit to what Santa must agree to? What if the kid asked for a real knife? Is Santa supposed to immediately agree, or is he supposed to ask the parents and adopt whatever philosophy they have even if it conflicts with their own?

I bet there's some insanely awkward moments for those guys, kids asking for dead and divorced parents back and shit.

He's a mall Santa, he should just say "I'll see what I can do" and move on. I used to ask for aeroplanes and shit and he always just said he'd see what he could do and that I'd need to be a very good boy if I wanted something like that.

He's a mall Santa, he should just say "I'll see what I can do" and move on. I used to ask for aeroplanes and shit and he always just said he'd see what he could do and that I'd need to be a very good boy if I wanted something like that.
Yeah I think that's a great answer. I don't hate the answer Santa gave here but yours is ideal for the most part.

Nerfs cool. What a asshat of a Santa.

Smh at the people mocking a child for crying. Aren't most of you from the men should be more in touch with their feelings side ?

Child cries... what a entitled cry Baby. What a conservative ... Jesus Christ Sherdog. New lows everyday. The fact some of you are parents is disturbing.

I think all parents are different and all kids are different. They aren't going to become vegans or sociopathic killers because I don't buy them toy gun

If you do your job right they won't actually turn into sociopathic killers regardless of a nerf gun. Actually its a good way to teach responsibility. Don't shoot people in the face. Don't shoot anyone unless that's the name of the game. Fuck up get punished. You're just taking learning opportunities and responsibilities away from your kid. Play is how most children learn.

Nerfs cool. What a asshat of a Santa.

Smh at the people mocking a child for crying. Aren't most of you from the men should be more in touch with their feelings side ?

Child cries... what a entitled cry Baby. What a conservative ... Jesus Christ Sherdog. New lows everyday. The fact some of you are parents is disturbing.

If you move the "n" in Santa to the last place. Its SATAN.

If you do your job right they won't actually turn into sociopathic killers regardless of a nerf gun. Actually its a good way to teach responsibility. Don't shoot people in the face. Don't shoot anyone unless that's the name of the game. Fuck up get punished. You're just taking learning opportunities and responsibilities away from your kid. Play is how most children learn.
I don't think a gun is necessary for the lessons you mention there.

I don't think a gun is necessary for the lessons you mention there.

Its play that has repercussions and shows you trust your kid to make the right decisions, how are you going to do the same lessons without a toy? Now son don't make a fake gun with your hand you might take someone's eye out. No its a physical object that requires respect despite it being a " toy ".

Its play that has repercussions and shows you trust your kid to make the right decisions, how are you going to do the same lessons without a toy? Now son don't make a fake gun with your hand you might take someone's eye out. No its a physical object that requires respect despite it being a " toy ".
I think there are plenty of toys that can teach that lesson and aren't guns. I don't get why it needs to be a gun.

I think there are plenty of toys that can teach that lesson and aren't guns. I don't get why it needs to be a gun.

Me and my mates would throw rocks at each other for fun. Risk is a major component of fun as a child. A nerf gun is sooo low risk im baffled that your that anti gun. Did you not have toy guns ? Did you never run around with pretend guns? Did you turn out to be a sociopathic killer ? Get him a nerf bow if you're so anti guns. No computer games or movies then for the kid.

You literally mocked a child for crying.... I think you really should sit back and self analyse a bit mate.

Last edited:
Kids have been playing with toy weapons for pretty much as long as there've been toys.
It's a shitty person who makes a kid scared of toy guns.

Nerf guns are safer than sticks and rocks.

Kids have been playing with toy weapons for pretty much as long as there've been toys.
It's a shitty person who makes a kid scared of toy guns.

Nerf guns are safer than sticks and rocks.

Yup. And they will be used if there's not access to anything safer. Constantly.. the amount of knuckle pain i got from fake sword fighting with sticks/ brooms was incredible... you don't often consider a hilt / guard as a child. Ahh fun times

Me and my mates would throw rocks at each other for fun. Risk is a major component of fun as a child. A nerf gun is sooo low risk im baffled that your that anti gun. Did you not have toy guns ? Did you never run around with pretend guns? Did you turn out to be a sociopathic killer ? Get him a nerf bow if you're so anti guns. No computer games or movies then for the kid.

You literally mocked a child for crying.... I think you really should sit back and self analyse a bit mate.
It's not really a matter of physical risk to the kid, I'm not worried about a Nerf dart injuring them. I probably would be fine with toy swords and bows because they're not really associated with modern war or self defense, and it's the psychological effects of desensitizing kids to gun violence that I'm thinking about.

I'm not anti-gun and I wouldn't be opposed to getting them a real gun and taking them to shoot when they're older, my wife is a great shot I hear. I just don't want to glorify guns in my house, doesn't mean I'm against guns.

Back