Liddell hasn’t aged well

The Iceman turned into the Bud Ice Man. Es normal.

I love these posts. Good thing Sherdogers will never get old and fat. Our primes are immortal.

highlander-sword.gif

Getting punched in face for a living and all the drugs he took didn't help

Getting punched in the head for a couple of decades is a rough way to make a living... who'd have thunk it?

Age threads about old men are as retarded as hairline threads on a mma forum and ultra homo too.

Reactions: HHJ
Dude is like 60.... 45 of those years getting punched in the face.

53, he looks bad. I've ran into him a few times in Hollywood, he seems like a weirdo old guy at parties and events...just runs with weird crowds, often seems under the influence of not just alcohol, waddles when he walks like he needs a hip replacement, has a protruding gut that seems like visceral fat at this point and wears oddly tight clothes. It's not the fighting, Chuck has been living the party life and sniff sniff for two decades now.

53, he looks bad. I've ran into him a few times in Hollywood, he seems like a weirdo old guy at parties and events...just runs with weird crowds, often seems under the influence of not just alcohol, waddles when he walks like he needs a hip replacement, has a protruding gut that seems like visceral fat at this point and wears oddly tight clothes. It's not the fighting, Chuck has been living the party life and sniff sniff for two decades now.
i mean, as he should. dude gave up his fucking health for insane fights, to win, for entertainment. he can do what he wants. to me, he looks like a 53 year old. obviously he's in decent enough shape and mental aptitude to be requested by glover to help poatan. come on man.

He looks like 90% of guys his age

i mean, as he should. dude gave up his fucking health for insane fights, to win, for entertainment. he can do what he wants. to me, he looks like a 53 year old. obviously he's in decent enough shape and mental aptitude to be requested by glover to help poatan. come on man.

I'm not hating on Chuck, just calling it how I see it. Compared to most healthy men I know in their mid 50s and fighters, martial artists and coaches he looks rougher than average. Maybe the tight jeans, dyed Mohawk and tattoos give off a different impression. It's definitely the hard partying for two decades and drugs that's caught up to Chuck ontop of the all the knockouts but every time I've seen him he always looks rough. I've noticed quite a few older MMA fighters look like they need hip replacements though and it's really sad, I imagine most of them had wrestling backgrounds.

the stomach was always going to be an issue

even when in shape he had an african belly

I'm not hating on Chuck, just calling it how I see it. Compared to most healthy men I know in their mid 50s and fighters, martial artists and coaches he looks rougher than average. Maybe the tight jeans, dyed Mohawk and tattoos give off a different impression. It's definitely the hard partying for two decades and drugs that's caught up to Chuck ontop of the all the knockouts but every time I've seen him he always looks rough. I've noticed quite a few older MMA fighters look like they need hip replacements though and it's really sad, I imagine most of them had wrestling backgrounds.
cocaine

At this point just be grateful with him being able to mumble words. Imagine if Stipe started doing drugs also. We'd be screwed

fe01d-16802315136929-1920.jpg

I dunno, Liddell's looking pretty good to me.

<mma4>

Back