lil uzi vert = van gogh. eminem/nas/wutang/ur fav rapper = bob ross [hiphopheads only itt]

Pink means banned right? 21 can finally stop posting trash ass music in the hip hop threads.

Back in the 90's they did hip hop eliteism for white indie

lol this is a real person?

lil uzi vert is the worst rapper name I've ever heard. I thought lil yachty was bad.

Ski Mask The Slump God
Trademark Da Skydiver
Youngboy Not Broke Anymore
OG Boobie Black

Still the worst rapper name you have ever heard of?

Rap lyrics these days:

Duh duh duh
Duh duh duh
Duh duh duh
Duh duh duh
Gucci duh?
Duh duh duh

I've been listening to hip-hop for 40 years. Jurassic is ass. It's boring, uninspiring, but well-produced farts to beats.
Same here.. I have tried in past to give them a chance but it never clicked with me.

Gimme some czarface/doom

I’ve never been happier to see a poster banned. Not that 21 was a bad dude, but his shit taste in hip hop was too much for this old head.

I’d rather hear a lyrical rapper using a ghost writer over these mumbling fucks and their auto tuned bullshit. The only thing he was ever correct about was that the foundation of hip hop was not made with bars. It was formed by the music and the way it moved the crowd. Mumblers have that going for them, but their fans fill their heads with the notion they are legitimate stars. When the truth of the matter is that the producers can go out into a hood and find a nursery rhymer and make them famous as long as they got the look.

Mumble rap is so easy. A youtuber did it for fun....

Dude you should be old enough now to know you're not cool.

Mumble rap is fucking garbage

Back