Linda Sarsour and her controversial speech

Isn't inciting violence a well accepted exception to freedom of speech protections? Not sure this passes the Brandenburg Test though.
Inciting violence usually means like screaming "FIRE" while n a crowded theater which would cause mass hysteria and people trampling each other or out and out threatening to kill someone like the aforementioned moron from my courtroom this morning.

Inciting violence usually means like screaming "FIRE" while n a crowded theater which would cause mass hysteria and people trampling each other or out and out threatening to kill someone like the aforementioned moron from my courtroom this morning.
My understanding is that the violence being incited is protected if it is generalized either in scope or in time but not protected if it is specific and immediate. I am not enough of a legal expert to know if this is protected or not. Seems borderline.

This was well known before the march.
Women's march participants are terrorist sympathizers.
So this was BEFORE the march and not today..

im skeptical but hey trump said this...
trump-tweets-1.png

Trump was a democrat

Trump actually was for open borders

Trump said he would drain the swamp...then appoints goldman sachs into the white house

Trump can change his mind...why cant anyone else?

(I dont think trump really changed anything...he is playing people)

My understanding is that the violence being incited is protected if it is generalized either in scope or in time but not protected if it is specific and immediate. I am not enough of a legal expert to know if this is protected or not. Seems borderline.
What she said, KINDA is as she didn't name anyone really. At least not that I saw.

I can only take listening to some harpy prattle on for so long before I want to gouge out my ear drums.

I can never understand why Womens rights marches have Muslim speakers. The religion basically enslaves women.

How is this evil snake not considered an enemy of the state already?

Deport her where? She's American. Born and raised.
To some middle eastern shit hole that she's wants us to be like so badly.

What's your point here man? Do you think this vile bitch has any redeeming quality whatsoever?

She's just not afraid to speak their truth.

I'm thankful.

It lets us know where they stand.
if they haven't figured it out by now it will never happen

It has to be immediate according to the latest rulings.

Here is a ruling on communism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yates_v._United_States

Here is a ruling on violent resistance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

Basically what @Madmick points out was the general feel in the early XX century, a feel that i consider would had led to European style hate speech laws being legal in America if it had continued.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_v._California

I can never understand why Womens rights marches have Muslim speakers. The religion basically enslaves women.
I don't think it's stupidity or that people don't understand it, it's just willful ignorance.
I also don't believe she's really respected as some sort of leader or key figure, let alone as an intellectual who needs to be invited to give speeches because of their unique and insightful content.
But she represents a 'minority speaking out against Trump', she simply serves a purpose. She's a mascot because she's a female Muslim of Arabian heritage.

How is this evil snake not considered an enemy of the state already?
Being an enemy of the state wouldn't necessarily be a problem but she's definitely pandering to or at least relativizing ideas and ideologies which are opposed to a free society.

"Our #1 priority is to protect our community, not to assimilate."

<WellThere>

Leftists, think about what she just said the next time you want the borders open to followers of Islam.

So leftists, is this woman a true follower of Islam? Or is this not an example of Islam?

Can you quote that? Seems like extremely poor paraphrasing on your part, based on his original post.

Poor paraphrasing or poor reading comprehension on your part?

if she doesn't like what going on in my country maybe she should go back to her county and voice her opinion there. see how long it takes for them to cut off her head.

To some middle eastern shit hole that she's wants us to be like so badly.

What's your point here man? Do you think this vile bitch has any redeeming quality whatsoever?
Nope. I just support freedom.

Back