Linda Sarsour and her controversial speech

Did she really organized the march or was just invited to it?
Organized it. Also headed the "Day Without a Woman" protest which was another disaster that ended with her being arrested.

She needs to be arrested and deported to mars.

"Do not assimilate. Our top priority is to please Allah and only Allah!"

Remember the women's march where all those cucks wore pussy hats and made fools out of themselves. This is the woman who organized it.

#usefullidiots

LHloq8L.jpg
LHloq8L.jpg

These dumb bitches support Sharia law.

Organized it. Also headed the "Day Without a Woman" protest which was another disaster that ended with her being arrested.

Well, thats certainly a fucked up thing.

These dumb bitches support Sharia law.

The thing i hate most about muslims is how they cry for tolerance while being the most intolerant bastards out there.

I wonder why the religious right and muslims are so opposed after all, just look at how friendly the muslims and the orthodox are in Russia when it comes to clamping down on religious freedom and homosexuality.

She's American. Half the people here are complaining that people don't assimilate in the US....
Legit gripe IMO. She appears to not hold our values despite being born here.

I listed to it, and the use of Jihad here seemed to imply the "struggle" or "war" against their oppressors (not that I think they are). I don't feel like it was a call for violence. Just my interpretation of her speech.
So what happens when someone interprets differently?

She specifically rooted her call for resistance to this "tyrant" with allusion to "resistance abroad...in the Middle East". What is the principal character of the Arab Spring and its "resistance" to tyrants in the Middle East? It's violent. It's clearly violent: from Libya to Egypt to Syria these insurrections have been martial coups. So, no, I would argue that your interpretation is flimsy, and wishful, with no textual or contextual basis. She invokes the violent, physical character & interpretation of jihad with this language, not the other three.

She also said it was Muslims' top priority "not to assimilate", and to "please Allah, and only Allah". Assimilation is required of all citizens, achieved by binding oneself in an oath of loyalty to the American people & their government, and is a necessary precursor to demonstrating allegiance. This woman demands that her listeners be not allegiant to this White House.

This is seditious speech. Whether or not it's explicitly seditious enough is a matter for lawyers, should it come to that, but after listening to that, I won't mind seeing this lady thrown into Guantanamo at the slightest further offense.

Women's rights

Islam

Pick one and only one

Did a search and this tweet popped up:

She's demented.

Fixed it for you. Funny how everyone is in favour of free speech until someone says something they don't like.

I don't like her or her message, but I like my freedoms more than I hate her.
Isn't inciting violence a well accepted exception to freedom of speech protections? Not sure this passes the Brandenburg Test though.

Back