Lit my backyard grill and 2 rats ran out of it

It would've tasted like chicken if you actually had rat. This really feels like common knowledge. If rats are cooked at 450 degrees for 20 mins then they come out looking like something your momma made after church.

Happened to me this fall. My town has been over run. A Spanish family was squatting in a house in the neighborhood and brought rats in their boxes from when they squatted in an abondoned building in Brooklyn. My idiot neighbors were trying to recycle garbage in their garden so then I got them. I have killed plenty.

Chuck the grill.

If the rats defacated or urinated on the grill and you eat from it, it could kill you.

Buy some dogs, cats or mink to keep the rats away.

Do you think Rats wont find the grill in your garage? Because they will.

damn

i was going to use mine tomorrow

now i might do some ufc moves on it and run away and come back 5 minutes later when they have ran away after being disturbed

There are protein contaminants that are destroyed at 1500 degrees. Your grill cannot kill those.
I doubt the rats in his grill had mad cow disease.

In some 3rd world countries rats are a delicacy. :eek:

That's why you keep a couple of these little homies around.
ratting_3.gif

A couple of these for the house:
original-1945-1426614280-16.jpg

They're like totally adorbs too, so win win.

<mma4>

Also we live in the desert, and we've found dead scorpions and black widow spiders shrivelled in random corners.

For roughly ten pound animals their killing skills are insane.

Dude - Check out Mousetrap Mondays on YouTube. Hours and hours of fun.

I found these videos oddly fascinating and ended up watching a bunch of mouse trap videos.

Back