Little Caesar's releases incomplete & incompetent Pizza

Never understood Papa Murphys. It's somewhere between Lil Caesers and Digiornos to me.
Ita just a take an bake place. I have had it in 15 years but remember the kids loved it and didn't mind it. Enter than Doninoes or Papa Johns

Ita just a take an bake place. I have had it in 15 years but remember the kids loved it and didn't mind it. Enter than Doninoes or Papa Johns

I remember it was all the rage when I was a teenager and I just never understood why people thought it was better than a regular pizza joint where the pizzas were cooked in a real pizza oven. It always just tasted better than frozen Walmart pizza but never as good as a real pizza place.

Don’t want to derail the thread but it’s crazy to think that they used to have a Bay at that mall back in the day.

Indeed, I remember. It was the Bay, then a Zellers, I think.

Best part of Mall in the 70’s- early 80’s was the Malt Stop. Right across from Purdy’s. On the rare time I have a frosty from Wendy’s , it always makes me remember how it’s a pale imitation of the Malt Stop from my childhood.

Indeed, I remember. It was the Bay, then a Zellers, I think.

Best part of Mall in the 70’s- early 80’s was the Malt Stop. Right across from Purdy’s. On the rare time I have a frosty from Wendy’s , it always makes me remember how it’s a pale imitation of the Malt Stop from my childhood.
Lol dude I was going to mention the malt stop.

It also doesn't help that they keep raising prices their gimmick was that you could get a cooked and instantly ready pizza for cheaper than that super market pizza like digiorno but now the prices for a digiorno and a lil Caesars is the same.
I mean not really tho lol. Least not here.

Ok I found Little Caesar's near me. it's near these delicious taco trucks. I am not going to make it there.

Ya'll remember when Little Ceasars used to only have square pizzas?
Back in the 80's when they first burst on the scene their pizzas were square and their gimmick was you got 2 for the price of 1 and the pizzas would come on a giant piece of cardboard wrapped in paper
That was the only pizza we ate as a kid cause 2 for the price of 1, aint no way my granny and my mom was passing up on that deal!

That's silly. They need to bring back stromboli from the 90's.

That’s quite inconvenient for a place that thrives on convenience. That shit ain’t hot nor ready.
Or tasty. It's the worst pizza I've ever had in my life.

Maybe they plan start selling it through Lego or Ikea stores

@lsa likes LIttle Caesar's pizza and thinks it's the best.

Reactions: lsa
1. Those instructions aren't for a pizza.

2. They are for Little Cesar's employees to follow when preparing a new product, the 4-Quarter Calzony.

3. Google is your friend

THIS! Unless customers are now referred to as the "landing crew." It's not even the first time this item has been sold. The lengths people go to be outraged these days... <Lmaoo>

Back