Social Little Kids Only Eat Cheese Pizzas?

It was always a popular choice when I was younger. It's not "vegetarian" shit. Kids just like what tastes good, and their pallet isn't all that broad. The more melted cheese, the better. I used to microwave cheese for a snack when I was a wee lad. Yeah, I was a fat kid.

Kids being picky. Even when I was a kid, kids only liked things like cheese pizza and chicken nuggets. You graduate to pepperoni as a teenage and then other toppings as an adult.

Sometimes a cheese pizza just hits different. I think a lot of times the topping over power the cheese taste. I enjoy plain cheese pizza’s and always grab a piece or two with other types of pizza. Maybe being kids they’re still picky eaters.

What a creepy fuckin post.

Why would you feel the need to comment about a little girl's appetite for dick?? It's not too late to delete this bud

Hah. Didn't notice that part. Yeah TS is retarded.
It's called typing some shit out and realizing it could be misinterpreted, then making a preemptive joke about it so no one accuses you of being creepy. Cringey, yes, but not creepy. Anyone with wit does it. You think I'm retarded???

FhCxFC9XkAMCTu4.jpg

As a proud picky eaty I agree with them. Pepporoni and meat on your pizza is weird IMO. Pepporoni was reasonably popular when I was a child though. But "meat lovers". Eww one step away from pineapple.

I think it's a cultural thing too.
Only white people get cheese pizzas. White people love cheese.
Never seen a Mexican, Black or Asian person ever order a cheese pizza.

I don't remember ever eating cheese pizza as a kid. It was always pepperoni and jalapeno for me.
Because you weren't some little limpdick kid eating bullshit pizza.
Pepperoni and jalapeno is great. Add bacon bits and onions and it's perfect.

Anyone who orders cheese pizza is a bag of fuck.

I've always liked toppings on my pizza... but I was never a finicky eater.

I do notice nowadays most kids are picky as fuck. Shit, I still have friends that are grown as men who still only eat plain cheeseburgers and chicken strips

My 6 year old only eats cheese pizza. He’s a super picky eater and we’re still trying to figure out how to change that. Both my wife and I were the opposite of picky eaters even as children, so it caught us off guard. My boy can be furiously stubborn when it comes to food for some reason.

White people have the highest tolerance of lactose.

800px-Worldwide_prevalence_of_lactose_intolerance_in_recent_populations.jpg

This is something I started realizing with my daughter. She preschool age and only eats cheese pizza. My son, who's the youngest, doesn't really care.

Normal. Most kids hate pepperoni on there until at least 10. Good luck with a veggie of some type!

One of the kids was black and 4 or 5 of the other kids were Asian. Lol. ALL the kids are soft "picky" eaters now!

A well made pizza quattro formaggi with a lot of gorgonzola is awesome and one my favorites. I think what you guys mostly refer to "cheese pizza" is some sort of margherita with americans fake BS cheese? (no offense). Most kids meals in restaurants are just sad. Just get the little bastards a regular meal jesus christ.

A well made pizza quattro formaggi with a lot of gorgonzola is awesome and one my favorites. I think what you guys mostly refer to "cheese pizza" is some sort of margherita with americans fake BS cheese? (no offense). Most kids meals in restaurants are just sad. Just get the little bastards a regular meal jesus christ.

Most places in the US use some cheap mozzarella/muenster, cheddar, and maybe some Parmesan if the pizza guy isn't too lazy to grab the Parmesan shaker. No basil. Just sauce and cheese homie.

There are definitely levels to the cheese pizza game lol.

Back