Social Little Kids Only Eat Cheese Pizzas?

Brom Bones

Where's that little soy boy, bitch Ichabod?
@Black
Reaction score
So I was at this weak bounce park place for my niece's 6th birthday party. They get pizzas through Papa John's. 5 total - 2 cheese, 2 pepperoni, 1 meat lovers. There were 10 or so kids around that age. Literally all chose the cheese pizza. All 3 boys. Just something I noticed.

So what's going on here? Small sample size? Girls prefer not to eat meat (at least at that age [<cena1})? World going crazy with vegetarianism? Everyone going soft? Meat allergies? Kids being "picky" or having immature palates?

All I know is that I have the option of eating something with more flavor, I choose it, even as a kid. Take me to Flavor Town!

WkBVJbjYwtwOqyo-1600x900-noPad.jpg

PS I'm being kinda serious here. I don't have kids.

527f801a7659eceecb4aac89187265cc.png

Growing up, I remember a distinct problem with eating fresh hot pizza: the cheese getting stuck in the back of your throat.

It happened to everyone back when we were kids. But, in this day and age, I don't ever hear about it being a problem from my friends that have young kids.

Was Mozzarella just different back then? Fresher? Were we just heathen 80s/90s kids punch-drunk off of TMNT deepthroating pizza slices like idiots?

Their pallete can get overwhelmed with too many flavors. That's why baby food isn't seasoned.

There might be something to this. Most kids either haven't developed a flavor for complex ingredients or it's too much flavor/spice/etc. Like my younger kids eat sandwich its like ham, cheese, butter. Or on a burger they'll have meat, cheese, ketchup. But the older kids and I put on all the fixins'.

Though the other day my younger kids have supreme pizza and the youngest had his burger with lettuce, tomato, and the other stuff.....

fixins-eastbound.gif

When i was a kid thats all i ate too up until like 14 or so. Its simple and kids enjoy simple food. My kid has been a pepperoni kid all his life though. He is very picky would rather starve than eat a meat pizza.
Home Alone did have some impact too i will say.

There were 10 or so kids around that age. Literally all chose the cheese pizza. All 3 boys. Just something I noticed. So what's going on here? Small sample size? Girls prefer not to eat meat. World going crazy with vegetarianism?
Aren't these same kids eating hot dogs at the games?
hungry-woman-eating-a-big-hot-dog-with-sauce.jpg

I prefer cheese over pepperoni. If it is just pepperoni it is too salty, but supreme is my favorite.

Back