News Live Congressional UFO Hearings

The Fermi Paradox, to me, is proof that we are alone in the Universe. If there are over 10 billion planets in our galaxy alone that are capable of evolving and sustaining intelligent life, then where are they ? There are millions of planets in our galaxy that are OLDER than our Sun - yet there is no communication from any being that has evolved to at least our point on there. Life on Earth is a freak anomaly that will never happen again.

How often do you stop to look at or talk to an ant on the ground? My guess is probably not very often.

Also, who's to say that it communicates through the same mediums as us?
The evidence might be in plain sight, right under our noses. We just don't recognize it.
yeah they probably are interdimensional beings we cant percieve

If you think about 4 dimensional and higher dimensional beings, we can't even pericieve them if they were to come into our dimension. So what's to say they aren't present and we just can't detect them with our three dimensional senses?

Big Daddy Lou and a few others have gone on record saying it "may" be inter dimensional.

That idea is much harder for me to comprehend then other planets/warp drives etc.

I dont mean I can't accept it. But I mean my tiny human meat head Brain has problems understanding and visualising more dimensions and beings. That seems to me more crazy then some grey guys from alpha centuri using us as science observation
I

Big Daddy Lou and a few others have gone on record saying it "may" be inter dimensional.

That idea is much harder for me to comprehend then other planets/warp drives etc.

I dont mean I can't accept it. But I mean my tiny human meat head Brain has problems understanding and visualising more dimensions and beings. That seems to me more crazy then some grey guys from alpha centuri using us as science observation
I
The opposite for me.
Beings from another dimension explains some of the weird characteristics of this phenomenon, such as going through solid objects, dissapearing out of thin air... And the fact that these objects are mostly observed emerging from/vanishing into the horizon/ocean... As opposed to space.

This seems like something that's tied very much to our planet... But likely not human

Glad to see congress working hard to get this country back on the right track

Exactly. Politicians doing what politicians do best. Not a fucking thing.
I strongly suspect that the underlying reason for renewed public governmental interest in UFOs is to provide new pretexts for increased military spending. Maybe not everyone involved has this in mind, but the parties that got it all rolling probably do.

"I don't think there is intelligent life outside of Earth. If there was, why haven't they contacted us?"

If you witnessed a species that kills over imaginary borders, perceived differences, natural resources, jealousy, greed, and pure evil would you wish to contact them?

They might be highly evolved and at harmony with each other and the universe at large. Meanwhile, humans murder their offspring because the child is viewed as an inconvenience.

I'd steer clear of us or at least be highly selective of who I make contact with.

Within our galaxy alone, there are estimated to be over 7 billion suns and planets that existed BEFORE our Sun came along. There has been more than enough time for life at our sentient level to have evolved.

Just because there's older universes doesn't mean life will exist, let alone intelligence life. Look how long dinosaur roam the earth. They did develope NO technology in millions of years ..

Dude they literally had spaceships

iu

They was talking about a UFO SIGHTING over Chicago airport and how it was clear case of UFO over a popular city but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of video of it on YT.

This is really all I find

but where is the airport videos.

I have researched hundreds of UFO accounts, and while I still assert we are alone in the Universe, I will admit that the case out of O'Hare in Chicago back in 2006 is probably the most fascinating and credible. For the record, there are a couple of photos from the event:

OHare-International-Airport-UFO-sighting.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I have researched hundreds of UFO accounts, and while I still assert we are alone in the Universe, I will admit that the case out of O'Hare in Chicago back in 2006 is probably the most fascinating and credible. For the record, there are a couple of photos from the event:

OHare-International-Airport-UFO-sighting.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

That one to you Is more credible than nemitiz which they said on the record they have no understanding of?

The nemitiz/tic tak to me is the ultimate "what the fuck"

Sorry mick West...your youtube analysis doesn't convince Me compared to the might of the u.s military experts

That one to you Is more credible than nemitiz which they said on the record they have no understanding of?

The nemitiz/tic tak to me is the ultimate "what the fuck"

Sorry mick West...your youtube analysis doesn't convince Me compared to the might of the u.s military experts

Everything about the hearing is hearsay without action from the government. We have documented facts out of O'Hare from various pilots, audio from the tower and ground crew, and then immediate overtaking of the case by the federal government even before Chicago police had a chance to investigate. I'm not saying it was little green aliens on that craft. I'm saying there was something up in the sky that night that didn't make sense.

The opposite for me.
Beings from another dimension explains some of the weird characteristics of this phenomenon, such as going through solid objects, dissapearing out of thin air... And the fact that these objects are mostly observed emerging from/vanishing into the horizon/ocean... As opposed to space.

This seems like something that's tied very much to our planet... But likely not human

I am not ruling it out or saying it's not plausible. It's just hard for me to understand/comprehend beyond the four dimensions.

My brain works on visualising things...and I just can't comprehend what it means to have more dimensions. I've always had a hard time with it. Like string/m theory suggesting there's 26 or more dimensions...what does that mean.

Like does it mean that standing right next to me is an object or being interacting in the same environment I am but I can't feel it?

Like...I am not at all against it or debunking at all. I just can't figure out how to think about it.

Sorry I've had one to many Edibles tonight going down the ufo rabbit hole after the hearing and got.no one else to speak to about it beyond random sherdoggers ha

Everything about the hearing is hearsay without action from the government. We have documented facts out of O'Hare from various pilots, audio from the tower and ground crew, and then immediate overtaking of the case by the federal government even before Chicago police had a chance to investigate. I'm not saying it was little green aliens on that craft. I'm saying there was something up in the sky that night that didn't make sense.

Thats My stance on it all and always will be until proven other wise.

I just think the nemitiz case is our best "wtf" thing.

I have a magazine somewhere here detailing a case insanely similar to o'hare happening in China

I strongly suspect that the underlying reason for renewed public governmental interest in UFOs is to provide new pretexts for increased military spending. Maybe not everyone involved has this in mind, but the parties that got it all rolling probably do.

You think they broke this wild story out during a time when military spending and funding is the highest it's ever been.... So they could get more funding?

I've heard some breakdowns on this theory and it just doesn't square with the facts on the ground in my opinion.

Last edited:
I am not ruling it out or saying it's not plausible. It's just hard for me to understand/comprehend beyond the four dimensions.

My brain works on visualising things...and I just can't comprehend what it means to have more dimensions. I've always had a hard time with it. Like string/m theory suggesting there's 26 or more dimensions...what does that mean.

Like does it mean that standing right next to me is an object or being interacting in the same environment I am but I can't feel it?

Like...I am not at all against it or debunking at all. I just can't figure out how to think about it.

Sorry I've had one to many Edibles tonight going down the ufo rabbit hole after the hearing and got.no one else to speak to about it beyond random sherdoggers ha

the best way to think about it is that those dimensions could be sharing the same physical space with us but with completely different environments. no correlation at all to our physical environment.

another way to think about it is that things are composed of energy and matter... think auras and things like that and some beings can exist between two ends of the extreme... they can exist in the purely energetic realm or they can exist in the physical realm. they can travel between the two extreme ends of the spectrum. in the energy realm people are still there, the whole physical world is still there but they are transparent and energetic in appearance... same with plants and everything else.

we already have access to these other dimensions anyway. shaman already have means for traveling to these dimensions of which there are many of them. if you go on a shamanic journey and go up or down far enough you eventually hit a kind of barrier that separates different energetic realms... if you pierce that barrier you enter a different higher or lower energetic plane of existence with different beings that populate those dimensions.

The Fermi Paradox, to me, is proof that we are alone in the Universe. If there are over 10 billion planets in our galaxy alone that are capable of evolving and sustaining intelligent life, then where are they ? There are millions of planets in our galaxy that are OLDER than our Sun - yet there is no communication from any being that has evolved to at least our point on there. Life on Earth is a freak anomaly that will never happen again.
This is an extremely ignorant comment to be honest.

Just because there's older universes doesn't mean life will exist, let alone intelligence life. Look how long dinosaur roam the earth. They did develope NO technology in millions of years ..

Alligators and crocodiles have been observed using tools to attract prey. It's probable that there were dinosaurs that had similar behavior.

Back