Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but according to CSI, there is blood and semen on everything, and everyone admits to everything! You have no proof yet!!! ...

No one knows! Its unknowable if she was raped! You can never prove a rape! Rape doesn't even exist!

Fucking ridiculous. LI would have went to jail if he would have been able to pop a boner. Mabe it says something about his character that he couldn't get it up in that situation, but saying that he wanted to but couldn't pretty much refutes that.

Its relevant because I want you guys to admit that even when its the word of 5 people against one, you would most likely believe the one if its a woman claiming she was raped.

it's not relevant because your scenario is "in a case with no other info besides the words of the people involved. but there IS other info that is evidence to rape.

a more accurate scenario would be

"if there was five guys and a girl that all went into an apartment togetrher and don't come out until the next day. the girl leaves with a busted lip and claims she was raped. she went to a doctor and the doctor agreed that shows signs that are virtually always a result of vaginal rape. but all the guys claim the sex was consensual except 1, who pleads guilty to attempted rape. would you believe her?"

Live by the Internet, Die by the Internet

it's not relevant because your scenario is "in a case with no other info besides the words of the people involved. but there IS other info that is evidence to rape.

"if there was five guys and a girl that all went into an apartment togetrher and don't come out until the next day. the girl leaves with a busted lip and claims she was raped. she went to a doctor and the doctor agreed that shows signs that are virtually always a result of vaginal rape. but all the guys claim the sex was consensual except 1, who pleads guilty to attempted rape. would you believe her?"

Are you saying bitches don't luv gangbangs?

You just aren't being logical.

Its kind of nice to not be the only one arguing with the self-deceived dense people for once.

Live by the Internet, Die by the Internet

so much this.

his annoying marketing is really biting him in the ass now, the same channels he uses to promote himself are just shitbombed with hate coming from the opposite direction.

Are you saying bitches don't luv gangbangs?

You just aren't being logical.

they only like them when you punch them in face face during it all. according to lloyd irvin's buddies atleast.

no face punching=no fun

Just a show of hands here, but who actually thinks the way that Lloyd has chosen to handle this situation, specifically:

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

is remotely acceptable?

they only like them when you punch them in face face during it all. according to lloyd irvin's buddies atleast.

no face punching=no fun

Bitches love when you keep your pimp hand strong, with like 5 or 6 of your buddies with their dicks out.

Just a show of hands here, but who actually thinks the way that Lloyd has chosen to handle this situation, specifically:

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

is remotely acceptable?

It's not acceptable at all. It's the same thing con artists do when their scams get exposed. Ignoring all criticism and pretending like nothing is going on is the coward's way out.

I'm starting to think he didn't get his blue belt in one month too.

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

is remotely acceptable?

Well, a bigger man would fess up, but for the business end... denying and avoiding is a better idea.

People who don't read forums, or know what bloody elbow is but casually follow who he is/may want to give him money for his marketing ideas are the ones he cares about. Not us hardcore internet junkies. We aren't giving him money. He will only fess up if it becomes so public he cannot avoid it any longer.

And to be honest, I don't know if I'd react differently until someone forced me to. It's hard to say "I'd be a better man" when I'm not in that same situation. But, that being said, I sure as hell wouldn't let my friends gang rape a woman in front of me, never mind trying to join in after.

It is relavent. Lets break this down piece by piece. People would tend to believe the woman in that scenario with no other info. NOW, with other info, they are even MORE likely to believe the woman. What other info do we have? A busted lip. Now, there are two possibilities we are considering-rape or consentual. The busted lip fits with rape. But does it also fit with the consentual story? If it was consentual, and the girl wanted to have sex with 5 men in one night, is it really a stretch to think she might like it rough as well? I have had girls bite my lips so hard they bleed, and vice versa. Have none of you ever left a bruise or mark on a woman that was 100 consentual and enjoyed by both parties?

The other info? The spasms-again go with rape. But again, what research has been done on the after affects of having consentual sex with 5 guys? Is it not possible she regretted it after the fact, was emotional and scared about it and that was what caused it?

The fact that his students raped one of his female student and the head man himself, Lloyd Irvin, was involved in alleged gang rape of a girl when he was younger...dude that is more than coincidence. The guy loses all credibility with me. He seemed like an asshole to me anyway and this is the proof.

It is relavent. Lets break this down piece by piece. People would tend to believe the woman in that scenario with no other info. NOW, with other info, they are even MORE likely to believe the woman. What other info do we have? A busted lip. Now, there are two possibilities we are considering-rape or consentual. The busted lip fits with rape. But does it also fit with the consentual story? If it was consentual, and the girl wanted to have sex with 5 men in one night, is it really a stretch to think she might like it rough as well? I have had girls bite my lips so hard they bleed, and vice versa. Have none of you ever left a bruise or mark on a woman that was 100 consentual and enjoyed by both parties?

The other info? The spasms-again go with rape. But again, what research has been done on the after affects of having consentual sex with 5 guys? Is it not possible she regretted it after the fact, was emotional and scared about it and that was what caused it?

Yes, it's possible that someone could falsify a rape story. HAPPY?

that does not apply to either of these cases. There was enough evidence to convict 4 men and make a fifth plead guilty. Stop grasping at straws here.

if that were the case the "this is a disorder that virtually always is a result of case" claim wouldn't mean shit, now would it?

You left out the guilty plead. What is your rationale on that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back