lmaaoooooooooo my boy McG makin fun of Floyd on twitter already!

You are an idiot. Thats like saying i get the feeling Lebron James could make an interesting sprint against Usain Bolt

You are an idiot. its nothing like that because running more or less begins and ends with pure physicality and single minded intent, while fighting is hugely influenced by wide ranges of technique, mindset, attitude, and the complex interplay of millions other factors.

YDKSAF.

Floyd welcomes fighters to try smother him and doesn't usually start moving around allot until around the 6th round. Floyd is VERY comfortable standing right in front of his opponent right from the bell

He will be where he wants to be. He will do what he always does. Bait him with the feint stab him with the jab, not be around for the counter, Hit him with two and three punch combos of his own.

giphy.gif

source.gif

But also expect allot of this
Oyx-4O.gif

Look for Connie to try and land his own counter left as well.
giphy.gif

This one is over a cross, however.
tumblr_nqwxkyP74I1sqqsuco1_400.gif

Why, has he shown some special mental weakness in the past?

(See? Even though you do not expect intelligent discussion, I force you into it)
He's like a 30 to 1 favorite... Tell us how more is expected of Conor than Floyd. Educate us.

The thing that strikes me as truly pathetic about Conor fans is that they seem more concerned with wanting to suck his dick than any actual interest in watching fights. Men who are attracted to celebrities and idolize their personalities are just disgusting.

Good tweet.....not great.
Floyd's going to get really angry with whats coming.

Conor isn't going to chase him.
He'll force Floyd to go after him.
Conor will listen to boos all night waiting for Floyd to make a mistake.

Let the battle of wits begin. Bound to be better than the fight itself.

When Mctapper gets embarassed by Floyd, I will laugh at you.

I'm gonna make so much money off of this fight, all the noobs actually think Conor will win <45>
I'm going to bet on McGregor not because I think he will win but because in case he does I can make a lot money. Just like Anderson vs Sonnen 1. And now you know why I hate AS.

Conor isn't going to chase him.
He'll force Floyd to go after him.
Conor will listen to boos all night waiting for Floyd to make a mistake.

Force? Floyd will stalk him landing lead rights at will. People who don't know Boxing, like yourself, don't know that Floyd takes the lead all the time and is very good at it.

You wanna know how the fight will go? Watch the last round of Gatti vs Floyd. It will look like that but worse because Gatti is a much better Boxer

LOL at you thinking Conor can play the counter game

I guess he can afford to get professional writers now to come up with some decent new material since the 'He'll do fookin' nothing" was starting to get all played out

"LOL at you thinking Conor can play the counter game"

My point is that he can't chase, Pacqiou proved that.
He'll have to try and take the center of the ring and force Floyd to defend his sport.
Never said Conor would win.

The thing that strikes me as truly pathetic about Conor fans is that they seem more concerned with wanting to suck his dick than any actual interest in watching fights. Men who are attracted to celebrities and idolize their personalities are just disgusting.
They can't watch his fights. If they do that they'd have to remember he lost just 3 fights ago.

"Looooooooool" what? That might be the single worst, corniest thing Conor ever said/tweeted. And I love Conor but jesus that's bad, reminds me of Chael Sonnen tweets.
He have being desperate for months to try make a fight with that "senior"citizen and the percentage of he coming out with win is still minimal.
That post is backfire material only.

He's like a 30 to 1 favorite... Tell us how more is expected of Conor than Floyd. Educate us.

Either I didn't understand your comment, or you did not understand mine...

Back