lmaaoooooooooo my boy McG makin fun of Floyd on twitter already!

Yep,just to make me short 20ish cms and grow beard,ppl will think that I am god.

Boxing sucks and I love MMA but I can't wait for Conor to get embarassed, even if affects MMA negatively as a result.

Floyd will 100% stand in front of Conor. Casuals don't know this, but Floyd fights in the pocket all the time. He would actually probably stalk Conor landing lead right after lead right, much like he did vs Gatti
Little bit older now but Floyd doesnt run around like people think. I see him letting Conor show his hand early and once Floyd finds his timing(which will be early as well) Floyd will start punishing him. Floyd will drag it to the later rounds when Conor will gas, he will gas, and put him down and get a tko/ko.

Conor isn't going to chase him.
He'll force Floyd to go after him.
Conor will listen to boos all night waiting for Floyd to make a mistake.
Yep because thats Floyds style. smh

I'm gonna make so much money off of this fight, all the noobs actually think Conor will win <45>
Pretty sure the odds will still heavily favor MW. So enjoy spending 600 bucks to win 100 bucks.

I'm gonna make so much money off of this fight, all the noobs actually think Conor will win <45>
Some people think he will win but Mayweather will be a massive favorite. You'd have to be an awful lot of money to get anything significant betting on Mayweather.

Who knows. Maybe Conor would bum rush Floyd and get blasted with a shot and go down.

MMA isn't "real" fighting bro. Most "real" fights are rolling around on the concrete with a few shitty punches. I imagine most HS wrestlers would smash Conor in a "real" fight..

MMA isn't real fighting? This is fuking face palm of the century. It is all about real fighting........

aahaahaha

Conor rd1 KO,

A lot of idiots on here don't understand Conor.

He finds out what people are sensitive about then fucking needles the shit outta them about it. I'm betting May is a bit sensitive about being 40

"LOL at you thinking Conor can play the counter game"

My point is that he can't chase, Pacqiou proved that.
He'll have to try and take the center of the ring and force Floyd to defend his sport.
Never said Conor would win.

There are MAYBE 3 or 4 boxers in history that can beat Floyd in the center of the ring. Conor taking the center of the ring is the stupidest thing anyone could do VS Floyd

I used to, not much these days.
You think he'll chase Floyd around the ring like Manny tried?

You think he will have Floyd come to him lol? Maybe Conor will, but that would be fucking stupid. Boxers have tried that with Floyd and its when Floyd is at his most dominant. Despite what MMA fans who don't watch Boxing think, Floyd is VERY good when he leads

You think he will have Floyd come to him lol? Maybe Conor will, but that would be fucking stupid. Boxers have tried that with Floyd and its when Floyd is at his most dominant. Despite what MMA fans who don't watch Boxing think, Floyd is VERY good when he leads
I'm just thinking Floyd would make him look worse if Mac chases.
Mac wants to come out of this with the least amount of embarrassment IMO.

might as well get all his laughs in

I'm just thinking Floyd would make him look worse if Mac chases.
Mac wants to come out of this with the least amount of embarrassment IMO.

The most embarrassing thing when going against Floyd is when he puts you on your back foot. He makes you look worse then chasing him

A lot of idiots on here don't understand Conor.

He finds out what people are sensitive about then fucking needles the shit outta them about it. I'm betting May is a bit sensitive about being 40

I dunno...Jordan was still embarrassing dudes half his age at 40 and being considered the GOAT....i doubt hes sensitive when it comes to Conor. Now, another premier boxer?
Possibly...i can see that, vs a dude with no prof fights?

There are MAYBE 3 or 4 boxers in history that can beat Floyd in the center of the ring. Conor taking the center of the ring is the stupidest thing anyone could do VS Floyd

I am an MMA can. Its truly the primary and ultimate form, currently legalized combat sport that, i feel trumps most all.
However, we have some of the most uninformed fans i have ever seen.
Well...i dont think were bad as people who are all about traditional MAs, but we have our village idiots, thats for sure.

Back